Extentions...Clip-on vs. Sew-in

TwistNMx

I'm considering getting hair extentions, however I'm debating a few things.

1. I love washing my hair and scrubbing my scalp.

2. I'm not sure if the clip-on extentions would cause damage verses the sew-in.

3. It's very time consuming with the sew-in, but my natural hair will not blend-in well with the weft hair.

So I'd like to know your thoughts on this because I'm going back and forth with it. I figured someone here might have more insight.

Thanks in advance.

I'll be honest, I don't know anything about clip on extensions. But I know RabiaElaine uses them sometimes. You might wanna search her posts to find out more info. You can still wash your hair with the sew in. I like a good scrub myself. Of course it's not the same as having your hair out but I can get my scalp good enough and it works for me. And as long as you take care of your hair while it's in the sew in, it will not be damaged. As far as blending your hair, either you can cover all of your hair up or get hair that matches your texture the best. Maybe that means opting for a curly or wavy hair instead of straight hair if you don't want to flat iron the hair left out. If you cover all your hair, it doesn't matter what texture or color hair you buy.

bmoreflyygirl said:
I'll be honest, I don't know anything about clip on extensions. But I know RabiaElaine uses them sometimes. You might wanna search her posts to find out more info. You can still wash your hair with the sew in. I like a good scrub myself. Of course it's not the same as having your hair out but I can get my scalp good enough and it works for me. And as long as you take care of your hair while it's in the sew in, it will not be damaged. As far as blending your hair, either you can cover all of your hair up or get hair that matches your texture the best. Maybe that means opting for a curly or wavy hair instead of straight hair if you don't want to flat iron the hair left out. If you cover all your hair, it doesn't matter what texture or color hair you buy.
Thanks for sharing.

Back