Extensions Plus Wig

growinghealthyhair

Just wanted to show you guysy latest wig!! Ts the same extensions plus from previous wigs but I've dyed it black. I love this hair,

I had to take down my last wig because it was a u part and I have come to see I'm abusive to my leave out so it took a restraining order out on me so now I am rocking a lace closure cap lol . Tell me what you think! It's not glued or sewn down. So it's lifted in the front.

image-532636582.jpg

image-973113475.jpg

image-1850168107.jpg

image-2765158387.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

oooh, looks wonderful :)

and the colour of the scalp is so realistic. great application too... altho pulling back a tad more from your forehead may help as well.

love the versatility.

nzeee said:
oooh, looks wonderful :)

and the colour of the scalp is so realistic. great application too... altho pulling back a tad more from your forehead may help as well.

love the versatility.

nzeee

Girl it's not even secured lol. I just have it plopped down on my head. But when I sew it down it will be more in place.

Uniqzoe said:
Wow that looks awesome. Did you bleach the knots on the closure?

Uniqzoe

Yep. I bleached the knots and was so scared but it came out well.

Vanthie said:
Did you make this wig yourself, or did you buy it from the EP site? I want it with bangs lol

Vanthie

I ordered the hair wefts from Ep only(old wefts from two or three years ago).

The wig I had custom made with a lace closure attached in Italian yaki so it would blend with EP

Uniqzoe

Yep. I bleached the knots and was so scared but it came out well.

Vanthie

I ordered the hair wefts from Ep only(old wefts from two or three years ago).

The wig I had custom made with a lace closure attached in Italian yaki so it would blend with EP

Sorry I don't know anything about this:sad: So did you get the wig custom made by a different person/company. If so who were they? Do you think I'd be able to get something like this with bangs, or is that not possible with a closure?

Vanthie

Kevincn created the wig cap for me. And yep u can have it ur into a bang. I has y last one cut into a bang.

This is a pic

image-911558346.jpg

image-1409407656.jpg

I have also had a china bang with a closure too. The possibilities are endless. And it's great protective style because u can hide your hair.

This wig is More bulky because I made the whole cap myself and attached the closure.

Vanthie said:
Thanks :) I cant find the kevin cn website though :confused:

kevincn0532[USER=320439]yahoo[/USER].com.cn

He doesn't have a website you just email him. :-) you know u can get a full wig and then just have that cut into bangs. I think that's be easier.

Vanthie

Last edited:
looks great! what kind of ep hair did you use, cuticle, kinky straight, relaxed, etc? You really look beautiful . One would never know that it was a wig, so natural looking.

GoingBack said:
Thanks! I'm familiar with lace closures, but I'm not too sure what a lace closure cap is. Are they the same or something different?

GoingBack

It's basically the same thing. Except I had them (Kevin) sew the closure on a cap. I did this because I got the cap Made to my head measurements , (unlike the wig cap I buy from the BSS ) so all I had to do was sew the wefts on, just made it easier.

image-1234703225.jpg

This is what it looks like without wefts.

deborah11 said:
looks great! what kind of ep hair did you use, cuticle, kinky straight, relaxed, etc? You really look beautiful . One would never know that it was a wig, so natural looking.

deborah11
Thanks so much! :blush: it's called their Relaxed Texture.

Back