EXPIRED Dabur Amla Hair Oil from Qualityspices.com

NubianQueen

Oh yes, that's right! After YEARS of seeing dabur amla oil posts I finally caved in and ordered four bottles. No they did not have the nerve to send me batches that expired as long ago as 03/02!!
shocked.gif
I used a little bit of it before I checked all of the dates. I hope this does not have any adverse affects on my hair. That's the last thing I need right about now. You'd think I would have this whole natural hair care thing down by now after three years. NOPE, my hair wasn't retained any length since I have been trying to learn what it needs to make it thrive. So, if this makes me have yet another set back, pray for me.
ooo.gif

WAIT!

Amla oil has a shelf-life of 3 YEARS. It's probably still good. The date on the bottle is the day the oil was put IN the bottle. NOT the date when it expires.

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
WAIT!

Amla oil has a shelf-life of 3 YEARS. It's probably still good. The date on the bottle is the day the oil was put IN the bottle. NOT the date when it expires.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
WAIT!

[/ QUOTE ]

yep!

Some bottles of vatika oil and boxes of amla powder I have right now are stamped 2002 or 2003. My hair has no complaints.
up.gif

Oh good! (Coming down off the ledge)

I sent them an email and when it went unanswered, I called them. They said their 'shipper' didn't read the labels and they were taken from sone old box that they ended up throwing away after my ever so friendly yet informative notice. They offered to send me a new box or a refund. Seeing as I have already ordered a bunch of amla from indousplaza.com, I will be receiving my money back.

Thanks for the replies ladies.
smile.gif

Back