Expensive Flat Irons and Hair Dryers

I have no idea. However my little Jilbere ceramic flat iron and hooded dryer work great, and they didn't cost me a lot.

Someone posted on another thread that an expensive Unil flat iron worked well because it was solid ceramic and not coated with ceramic..

[ QUOTE ]
Someone posted on another thread that an expensive Unil flat iron worked well because it was solid ceramic and not coated with ceramic..

[/ QUOTE ]
That was me. But I have never used one of those cheaper brands. I wonder do they work the same. My Unil is awesome!

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea. However my little Jilbere ceramic flat iron and hooded dryer work great, and they didn't cost me a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto on this flat iron...I am loving my hair today.

I'm embarrassed to say how much I spent on my flat iron, but I truly love it! It's straightens my hair like silk (even my 5 mos. worth of new growth), and it has a lifetime warranty. Literally, if I throw it against the wall, they will replace it for life. I've already replaced one just to test them out!
wink.gif
It's a great professional flat iron, but the warranty is really what sold me! Here's the link to look at my flat iron, it also includes the price.
wasntme.gif

http://fc2k.metrobeauty.com/showitem.cfm?catnum=177&parentcatnum=7&itemnum=975

i bought a ion ionic hard hat hair dryer from sally's (on sale for @$35.00) and it is wonderful. my hair dries faster now and is even silkier...it's a keeper!

I've tried a Jilbere and it was ok. Then one day I caught a great sale at Trade Secrets on a HAI Stick and bought it and of the two I love the HAI much better. My hair glides through the plates much more smoothly. And I only have to make one pass, while with the Jilbere I had to make 2 or 3.

Basically, I was ok with the Jilbere and wouldn't have bought the HAI if it wasn't such a huge markdown.

i work at ulta and we sell many flat irons. the previous poster was right. some brands are coated with ceramic and not pure ceramic plates. i have the rusk flat iron and it is great.

Chi Turbo all the way!

Hi ladies I have tried the Chi Turbo, Hai and Jilbere. By FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the Chi Turbo is the best. WIth the other two, my hair would tend to get stuck between where the plates met the plastic of the flat iron and pull on it until. Sometimes it would even SNAP the hair out!
swearing.gif

The Chi Turbo is the best ever!!!

Re: Chi Turbo all the way!

i am buying myself the bio ionic flat iron for xmas so I will let you all know my results

Re: Chi Turbo all the way!

I bought a CHI flat iron for $138 but I can say I don't regret it one bit. It straightens new growth and leaves your hair sooo smooth. I have used other flat irons but they don't compare. Mine came with a warranty as well.

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
i bought a ion ionic hard hat hair dryer from sally's (on sale for @$35.00) and it is wonderful. my hair dries faster now and is even silkier...it's a keeper!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tip. I saw that yesterday in sally's, think I will get one.
drunk.gif

Back