Excuse Me While I Testify

sunshinebeautiful

I'm still a newbie, so sorry if the excitement is a bit over the top. :lol: I'm only a few weeks into my journey, but the wealth of information on LHCF is awesome! Anyway, back to my story... I'm still trying to get the hang of this moisture-protein balance and my hair was screaming for moisture. I went to Trade Secrets and asked for recs on a good moisturizing conditioner for dry hair and the saleslady referred me to the Joico K-pak Intense Hydrator. Well today, I slathered it on in the shower then sat under the bonnet dryer for about 20 mins. I let it sit for a little while longer till I rinsed. And now my hair is 100% dry and the softness is unbelievable! I almost can't believe this is my hair. It is so soft and all my little curlies have crazy definition. Now I have a new problem -- keeping my hands out of my hair. :lol: Just thought I'd share with everyone.

Hey! Welcome! And I know how you feel! Hand in hair disease is tough to beat! Well, enjoy your journey, and HHG!

I am still pretty new here also but I can "witness" to your testimony. My hair was in major need of moisture too. Now it is probably the healthiest it has ever been! I am glad you have found something that works for you.:)

Miss.Que said:
I am still pretty new here also but I can "witness" to your testimony. My hair was in major need of moisture too. Now it is probably the healthiest it has ever been! I am glad you have found something that works for you.:)

OT, your hair is simply beatiful!!!:D

Thank you so much Crlsweetie912 :)

crlsweetie912Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Que

OT, your hair is simply beatiful!!!:D

Congrats! i'm a relative newbie as well and I know that feeling when you find something that works for you. It feels good. Don't you just love these boards.

And Goood2UUUU Your 'fro is fierce! I love it.

sunshinebeautiful said:
I'm still a newbie, so sorry if the excitement is a bit over the top. :lol: I'm only a few weeks into my journey, but the wealth of information on LHCF is awesome! Anyway, back to my story... I'm still trying to get the hang of this moisture-protein balance and my hair was screaming for moisture. I went to Trade Secrets and asked for recs on a good moisturizing conditioner for dry hair and the saleslady referred me to the Joico K-pak Intense Hydrator. Well today, I slathered it on in the shower then sat under the bonnet dryer for about 20 mins. I let it sit for a little while longer till I rinsed. And now my hair is 100% dry and the softness is unbelievable! I almost can't believe this is my hair. It is so soft and all my little curlies have crazy definition. Now I have a new problem -- keeping my hands out of my hair. :lol: Just thought I'd share with everyone.

Hey-:wave:

Newbie checking in...I co-sign with you! Since joining LHCF I also found my moisture -protein balance....along with other helpful tips. This forum is the Best!
I wish you the Best on your Hair Journey...E njoy the Ride!!!!!

Back