Exclusively Jane Carter?

lennet93

Does anyone use Jane Cater line exclusively? I've been using Nourish and shine the cream and the one in the jar. Today I bought the leave in conditioner and I LOVE it! I'm thinking of getting the shampoo and conditioner

I don't use the line exclusively, but I do use the leave-in & hair nourishing cream & Condition & Sculpt. I love the leave-in most of all.

I love the Nourish and Shine, and the Nourishment deep conditioner. The DC leaves my hair feeling full, soft and moisturized-with amazing slip. I also have scalp drops, but it's too soon to see results. The drops are rather thick, a little thinner than a serum. However, I did not like that shampoo. My hair felt a tad dry. I was 8 weeks post relaxer when I tried the shampoo, so I have to revisit this on my freshly relaxed hair.

I love the Nourish and Shine, and the Nourishment deep conditioner. The DC leaves my hair feeling full, soft and moisturized-with amazing slip. I also have scalp drops, but it's too soon to see results. The drops are rather thick, a little thinner than a serum. However, I did not like that shampoo. My hair felt a tad dry. I was 8 weeks post relaxer when I tried the shampoo, so I have to revisit this on my freshly relaxed hair.

Wow, I didn't know about the deep conditioner. I don't think I've seen it before, I'll have to check it out. I can probably do with out the shampoo because I don't shampoo much anyway

I love the nourish and shine. I just picked up my second jar today. I use this when I get a lot of new growth. It really keeps it moisturized.

I've used nourish & shine, the shampoo, and the spray leave-in on my two daughters. The nourish & shine works pretty good on natural hair. I'm not crazy about the shampoo, because I don't find it all that moisturizing. The leave-in seems to detangle hair pretty well.

I have to check out more of these products. Just used nourish and shine on my scalp and ends. Love how it doesn't weigh my hair down.

I need to check out their leave in.

Back