Excited Newbie!!!

sass*&*silk

Hello Ladies,
Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. After only two weeks of lurking I joined and I'm so excited about learning new tips on how to take care of my hair. I know that most of you are a lot younger than I am, I just celebrated my 54th birthday yesterday. One of the reasons I fell in love with this site is b/c you guys really keep me fresh and informed on all the lastest hair care tips. Getting older does not mean that you have to look older. A lot of the info that I read while lurking I have tried and enjoy. I have a problem with thinning and breaking hair in the crown of my head which I call my "Carrot Top" :lachen:. After using some of the tips and methods on this site I am happy to report that I have actually seen immediate results. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everybody and learn more and more.

Hey Miss Sass! :wave: Welcome!

I'm so glad you found us and I'm sure your hair is too :lol: isn't LHCF the best?

Hello Ladies,
Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. After only two weeks of lurking I joined and I'm so excited about learning new tips on how to take care of my hair. I know that most of you are a lot younger than I am, I just celebrated my 54th birthday yesterday. One of the reasons I fell in love with this site is b/c you guys really keep me fresh and informed on all the lastest hair care tips. Getting older does not mean that you have to look older. A lot of the info that I read while lurking I have tried and enjoy. I have a problem with thinning and breaking hair in the crown of my head which I call my "Carrot Top" :lachen:. After using some of the tips and methods on this site I am happy to report that I have actually seen immediate results. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everybody and learn more and more.

WELCOME!!!

Hi Sass,
Welcome to the board! Hard to believe you're 54 you don't look a day over 40 and your hair looks great in your siggy:yep:

Welcome aboard!!

You look fantastic for 54! I think some of the more seasoned members of LHCF (50 and over) should start a posting to give advice to those in their 30s and 40s on how to preserve our sexy as we age. We have a lot of beautiful women here who look half their age!

Welcome aboard!!

You look fantastic for 54! I think some of the more seasoned members of LHCF (50 and over) should start a posting to give advice to those in their 30s and 40s on how to preserve our sexy as we age. We have a lot of beautiful women here who look half their age!
I know that's right!!!

Thanks so much for that compliment girl. I don't feel a day over 40! I have two girls, and four grands, and yes I can keep up with them:yep:. Sometimes they ask me to slow down and let them catch up.

I know that's right!!!

Great Idea! This is why I love LHCF we can all learn from each other. At age 54 I can sincerely say these are the best years of my life. I believe that your joy shows through your hair. I have never adopted the phrase
" Bad Hair Day", because it would have given me a reason to let my self go which includes my hair. Once the thought enters your head it becomes you. What about you? What do you think?

Back