Excellent Pre-Poo Treatment: Sebastian's Potion 7

so1913

I recently found a couple bottles of Potion 7 I purchased a while back and forgot how great this stuff is. It's very rich and you apply it to dry hair for 20 min with or without heat before you shampoo. The results, hair ends up super hydrated, very soft, and shiny with extra defined curls. It says on the back:

Restructures damaged hair with seven pure elements
Reconditions hair to its original, healthy shine and conditions all hair types
1. PhytoLipids replnish hair
2. Amino acides reconstruct
3. Shea Butter conditions and gives suppleness to the hair
4. Soy Protein moisturizes and imparts body
5. Botanical Extracts for super surface conditioning
6. Vitamin E for protection and reflections
7. Enyzymes to exfoliate the scalp

I thought they discontinued potion 7. I loved this stuff as well and only have stock I purchased off Ebay. If anyone finds this online, let me know!

Isis448 said:
I thought they discontinued potion 7. I loved this stuff as well and only have stock I purchased off Ebay. If anyone finds this online, let me know!

Yep, me too! That's why I have a few bottles because I stocked up, but it looks like the brought it back based on the website and a few non-US online stores are selling it in the new Sebastians Originals packaging. I'm not sure how available it is in the US, but it's out there. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

How good is this I still see this on Ebay and other websites and I have a bottle?

Is this Protein or Moisture?

I've never used anything from this line. hmmm. :scratchch: i'll have to add this to my list of things to try :office:

Last edited:
Back