EXCELLENT Hair Strengthener and Moisturizer

CynamonKis

I have tried two products which worked GREAT for strengthening and moisturizing my hair, from www.BodyOlogyCare.com: STRUCTURIZE (which comes in a spray bottle) and HAIR-A-DO. They worked so well that my stylist wanted to know what I was putting on my hair too make it so easy to comb. My hair is also growing fabulously.

I wear a weave, but this is also good for "natural hair, locks, permed hair and hair that is damaged and dry".

At night I spray the Structurize onto my own hair, in between the weave tracks. I then apply the HAIR-A-DO on top of my hair. Usually my stylist has a hard time taking the tracks off of my hair, because she wants to be careful to minimize breakage while taking the tracks off. THIS TIME, she wondered why it was so much easier for her to remove the tracks.

STRUCTURIZE (spray) contains: distilled water, aloe vera, sodium pca, olive oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, sodium lactate, glycerine, dimethicone, neem extract, clyclomethicone, essential oil growth blend.

HAIR-A-DO (cream) contains: Aqua, flax seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, castor seed oil, essential oils of yarrow, rosemary, rose, basil, eucalyptus, bay, vitamin E, sodium acrylate and C13-C14 Isoparrafin, octyl palmitate, diazolidinyl urea, laureth-7 kosher propylene gycol, glycerol stereate. No petroleum. Omega Rich Flax Seed.

I really like the anti-aging facial care products over on that site, as well.

Back