Ex-re-entered

CurlyMoo

Says he is going through divorce and that the interracial thing just never fit him. o_O
We had a thing in high school.
I accepted his request for friendship on FB.
We chatted briefly, he asked if I were married, I wished him well.

What do y'all make of this?

Oh he setting up his next boo, while he closing the chapter to his last boo..typical men shod :lachen:

men have a new woman set up ready to go before the ink dry or before all his stuff is out her place

men are funny...i like to give very crazy responses to things like this...for pure laughs..like get real outrageous..so i wanted to go to hawaii can you look into flights for us? lolololol or send them a gift wish list and be like surprise me!!! i dont give a good got damn about ya divorce or you or etc lmaooo--i will let a moffffo entertain me though if I'm single... what are you gonna do for me boo...you contacted me lmaoo so no what show me dem dollars$$$ save the sob story lol ex's are so funny :cool:

How/why did the relationship end (yours)?
Do you have any interest?
How long was he married?
Did he marry his first scoop of the swirl?

Many questions to ask before deciding, but I'd err on the side of caution and leave it alone.

Is He the same man who confessed his intense attraction to you and then proceeded to marry someone else?

Oh no, this guy I started the thread about is an old high school thing.
We were seeing each other until my sister caught him coming out of the bathroom with a girl at a party.
I immediately cut him off, we remained civil and he would call me every blue moon after that and then after all these years he contacts me on FB.
Not during the marriage as a friend but during the divorce.

I have no romantic interest, but I am curious of the male mind so I have spoken with him through FB in messages.
I don't go to FB often and he leaves messages asking when I am coming back.

Was just wondering if others saw it the same as I do.
He is in his 40's and going through a divorce.
Has children.

I think he is going through that mid life crisis, reflecting on his past and thinking of when he used to see that gorgeous sweet young thing way back when.
I also think considering how I am reasonably fit and active while his wife is very over weight.

I have a co-worker who recently went through the same thing.
After all these years an old high school boyfriend contacts her through social media to rekindle.
They go out a few times and she says there is no chemistry and that she only likes him as a friend.

Last edited:
How/why did the relationship end (yours)?
Do you have any interest?
How long was he married?
Did he marry his first scoop of the swirl?

Many questions to ask before deciding, but I'd err on the side of caution and leave it alone.

We dated in high school.
He was seen coming out of a bathroom with another girl at a party.
I broke it off.
I have no interest other than boosting my own ego honestly and satisfying my curiosity of the male mind.
Not sure how long he was married.
He said he has two kids by a woman that ended 13 years ago.
Not sure if she was White and i am too lazy to look at his pics to try to figure out if his kids look mixed.

Oh and he's a Republican!

Last edited:
We dated in high school.
He was seen coming out of a bathroom with another girl at a party.
I broke it off.
I have no interest other than boosting my own ego honestly and satisfying my curiosity of the male mind.
Not sure how long he was married.
He said he has two kids by a woman that ended 13 years ago.
Not sure if she was White and i am too lazy to look at his pics to try to figure out if his kids look mixed.

Oh and he's a Republican!

Oh no. Please don't go back!

Back