Everyone is doing soooo well!!!

Lindy

Ladies, I just have to say that I'm loving all the beautiful avatar and progress pics here these days... I'm so proud of us all!!! :up: It looks like so many of us are well on our way to achieving our personal goals, be it shoulder length, bra-strap, or waist length and beyond!! :clap: I won't call out anyone in particular cuz I don't want to inadvertently leave anyone out, but you all know who you are!!! :grin:

We are truly proving that African American women CAN and DO indeed have long and healthy hair, whether we're relaxed OR natural!!! :clapping: The day I found this website was truly a great day and a blessing for me!!! :) :)

:cheers:

:up: I'm impressed as well. :) Just think what the average length will be around here by the end of 2005! :shocked: :eek: :eek: History will be made! :lol:

Here's a great big to each and every one of you!!! :grin:

Im impressed as well! i love to oogle in everyones album :D i can't wait until next dec rolls around to see the results of the super grow out challenge :)

Yes, the progress in everyone's albums is amazing and eye-boggling! I am so proud of you all. Continue with your goals and strive for the healthiest hair you can get!

No I am not updating my album anytime soon.

We really are making history, as Carlie said. I too applaud all of us for doing so well! :clap:

Yes!! Everyone is making some great strides in hair health and growth. I am some proud to be a part of such a wonderful forum.

Sometimes I get lost looking at all the progress that has been made and I spent countless hours lurking through albums and pictures.

I too can't wait to see the results of the super grow out challenge!!

HHG

I've only been here for several days now but I gotta say that you ladies motivate me. Before I came here I didn't have much of any kind of goal for my hair, but now I do. Thanks. :yay:

I was thinking we are all doing so well and 2005 is going to be GREAt for all of us....I'm just so excited I'm about 2" from waist and then I'm going to start evening it out a bit. We need a HUGE GROUP MEETING for 2005 :)

Back