Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

updocolorside-1.jpg

updocolor.jpg

Not today but my hair is the same

Just lovin the styles! Can't wait until my is long enough to create these styles.

National Fro Day fro before the humidity-

IMG_0201-vi.jpg

IMG_0203-vi.jpg

IMG_0204-vi.jpg

Your hair is so pretty! I love the color. Thinking of coloring my hair close to your color but I'm hesitant because I applied a texturizer to loosen my super
4b texture. Keep inspiring!!!

Me: Take a picture of my hair for the forum.
*flash*
Sister: The picture is over exposed. :sad:

Me: Lemme see ...
ForumRunner_20120714_220045.jpg
Oh, Chile. They don't care. They just wanna see the hair.

Keeping my girls in twisted styles this summer.

Attachments

• image-3427962318.jpg
    image-3427962318.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 140
  • image-3083815520.jpg
    image-3083815520.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 130
  • image-1159963266.jpg
    image-1159963266.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 128
Whoa chile, took out the Sengelase twists this weekend. :lol: Tried a curlformer set on my now all natural hair. This will blow up in this humidity but it will be a good stretch for a twist out and/or bun later this week.

CurlformersTop.jpg

CurlformersSide.jpg

CurlformersCloseup.jpg

CurlformersFront2.jpg

Whoa chile, took out the Sengelase twists this weekend. :lol: Tried a curlformer set on my now all natural hair. This will blow up in this humidity but it will be a good stretch for a twist out and/or bun later this week.

CurlformersTop.jpg

CurlformersSide.jpg

CurlformersCloseup.jpg

CurlformersFront2.jpg

@ Writergirl, that is so pretty! Ive been doing curlformer sets when Im not too lazy on my transitioning hair and they smooth the new growt out very nicely. Would you mind telling me how you did yours? Wet, damp, or dry hair? And what product? In the winter Ill bet you can wear it as a style without it reverting much!

I twisted my hair in my version of "mini-twists" (not as tiny as I see on some beautiful heads around here and YT) and HALLELUJAH I can wear my twists in a bun...a top knot at that!!!! I am sooo excited, I finally feel like my hair is growing! Beautiful heads ladies!
2012-07-16112930.jpg

Leslie_C This time I only used Shea Moisture Curl Milk and sealed my ends with Dax on soaking wet hair. Girl, that humidity laughed at my hair. :lol: It's up in a curly puff right now.

I usually do my sets with on wet hair using Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine and seal with Dax which holds up to the humidity a little better. Usually two days at least.

In the Winter/Fall, when humidity is not such an issue, it may not be as bad though. We'll see.

Hi, long time lurker here, finally got the courage (and the funds lol) to subscribe :)

My hair isn't long just yet though (b/w 6 - 7 inches stretched) , formerly relaxed and BC'ed in Sept. of last yr.

tumblr_m7a9kw8jYT1rpr8uto2_500.jpg

Trying something a little different for me

Messy sidebun with braided semi-headband thingy, lol

Attachments

• braided side bun (l).jpg
    braided side bun (l).jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 165
  • braided side bun (r).jpg
    braided side bun (r).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 127
Back