Ever tried Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment?

cutenaynay

did anyone ever tried Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment or know of any oraganic leave in treaments that is real good , detangles good,leave hair soft, and smells good?

Attachments

• GIO-09008-l.jpg
    GIO-09008-l.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Re: Ever tried Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment

I haven't tried the Vitapro Fusion but I have used Direct Leave In...just walk caustiously with that product line...it's got protein in most, if
not all of it's leave in products and that taught me a very valuable lesson...:yep:

I've started using one of my conditioners (slightly watered down) as a leave-in and I'm really happy with it (CWS Herbal Conditioner). I added a
tiny, tiny bit of glycerin and castor oil to the watered down bottle version and it's just about the greatest thing I've found for my hair.

Here's a web site to play in http://www.allnaturalcosmetics.com/index.php

HTH

Re: Ever tried Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment

I haven't tried the Vitapro Fusion but I have used Direct Leave In...just walk caustiously with that product line...it's got protein in most, if
not all of it's leave in products and that taught me a very valuable lesson...:yep:

I've started using one of my conditioners (slightly watered down) as a leave-in and I'm really happy with it (CWS Herbal Conditioner). I added a
tiny, tiny bit of glycerin and castor oil to the watered down bottle version and it's just about the greatest thing I've found for my hair.

Here's a web site to play in http://www.allnaturalcosmetics.com/index.php

HTH

Thanks ma for the response i appreciate that.I was just wondering about that particular one or any organic leave in . I will check the website and see what I found. Good looking out

did anyone ever tried Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment or know of any oraganic leave in treaments that is real good , detangles good,leave hair soft, and smells good?

You can't go wrong with giovanni products i use almost all the conds. for my cw's and i use them for leave ins too i love me some smooth as silk:grin: i was looking at that the other and was thinking of buying it but because i use the reg conds, for leave ins (a nickle size)with out build up and my hair dries nice and light and airy try doing that if it to heavy for you add a little water i like it heavy:lick: i use it as is:yep:

The Nexxus Phyto Organics Luxxtress is an organic leave-in... I havent tried it yet but if ya wanna try it, its on sale at JC Penney buy 1 get 1 50% off

http://www.nexxus.com/hair_care_bra...oner_luxxtress_leave-in_hair_moisturizer.html

po_luxxtress.jpg

Luxxtress

leave in hair moisturizer (pump)

This fast-absorbing, luxurious replenisher moisturizes, conditions, and detangles hair.
_dots.gif
Benefits:
  • Conditions and detangles hair instantly. A leave in, lightweight hair moisturizer. No rinsing.
  • Contains sunscreen to shield hair from damaging UV rays.
  • Provides antioxidant protection against harsh environmental elements with Green Tea and Vitamins A and E.
  • Provides thermal protection.
  • Hair looks lustrous and healthy.

You can't go wrong with giovanni products i use almost all the conds. for my cw's and i use them for leave ins too i love me some smooth as silk:grin: i was looking at that the other and was thinking of buying it but because i use the reg conds, for leave ins (a nickle size)with out build up and my hair dries nice and light and airy try doing that if it to heavy for you add a little water i like it heavy:lick: i use it as is:yep:

I saw the reviews for the treatment on www.iherb.com and there is a lot of goods one And its cheap so I might buy it

I love both the leave in and smooth as silk :infatuated: but I've learned to walk cautiously using both products all of the time.

Discovered that 'The Hair' ain't too fond of a diet filled with lots and lots of protein :nono:.

Now I alternate between giovanni and moisture based condish's.

Organic or natural products in a pure moisture category are really hard to find, hence my link:
http://www.allnaturalcosmetics.com/index.php

The Nexxus product sounds really good but if you look at the ingredient list it's full of chems and is also a
protein product. Everything may depend on how one defines organic or natural...100% pure ingredients...
85% pure...etc. etc. :blush:

My definition of organic/natural hair care products are those which approach 100% pure.

In essence...giovanni is great but also consider finding a moisture based natural/organic product to balance out your hair's needs. :yep:

HHG

The Nexxus Phyto Organics Luxxtress is an organic leave-in... I havent tried it yet but if ya wanna try it, its on sale at JC Penney buy 1 get 1 50% off

http://www.nexxus.com/hair_care_bra...oner_luxxtress_leave-in_hair_moisturizer.html

po_luxxtress.jpg

Luxxtress

leave in hair moisturizer (pump)

This fast-absorbing, luxurious replenisher moisturizes, conditions, and detangles hair.
_dots.gif
Benefits:
  • Conditions and detangles hair instantly. A leave in, lightweight hair moisturizer. No rinsing.
  • Contains sunscreen to shield hair from damaging UV rays.
  • Provides antioxidant protection against harsh environmental elements with Green Tea and Vitamins A and E.
  • Provides thermal protection.
  • Hair looks lustrous and healthy.

That sounds good too but I used nexxus products in the past at home and didn't do well but my salon use some of there products.its alright but expensive maybe the leave in treatment is different I will never know if I don't try.

I use it when I'm in braids. It's nice and not heavy and I've never had a bad reaction to it. It didn't make my hair hard or dry it out.

I use Giovanni Direct. it has given my hair super strength, especially since I condition a lot, but that's about it. It's not my favorite conditioner. After this bottle runs out, I will start looking for something else.

I love both the leave in and smooth as silk :infatuated: but I've learned to walk cautiously using both products all of the time.

Discovered that 'The Hair' ain't too fond of a diet filled with lots and lots of protein :nono:.

Now I alternate between giovanni and moisture based condish's.

Organic or natural products in a pure moisture category are really hard to find, hence my link:
http://www.allnaturalcosmetics.com/index.php

The Nexxus product sounds really good but if you look at the ingredient list it's full of chems and is also a
protein product. Everything may depend on how one defines organic or natural...100% pure ingredients...
85% pure...etc. etc. :blush:

My definition of organic/natural hair care products are those which approach 100% pure.

In essence...giovanni is great but also consider finding a moisture based natural/organic product to balance out your hair's needs. :yep:

HHG

Your right there were some ingredients that were questionable, I didn't order it yet I'm still looking but I just might get it at the end to try it out

I use it when I'm in braids. It's nice and not heavy and I've never had a bad reaction to it. It didn't make my hair hard or dry it out.

sounds good!was it easy to comb after you took out the braids

Bump anyone else tried this?

Let's give this one another bump.

Back