Ever get lazy with your hair?

this has been going on with me for a while now. i got braids in and i know im supposed to spray them at least once a day. i know that if i use BT for 5 weeks straight i get an inch of growth. i know all these things and i know my hair does well with them. so why have i only moisturized less than ten times with these braids i've had for 3 weeks? why have i seldom used BT when i know im itching for APL? anybody have this problem?

Girl yes, I get lazy all the time....I go to school for dental assisting 6 hrs m-f and when I get home I have 3 kids to take care of, 1 baby 2 school aged kids. I have to study, do my homework, help my son with his homework, spend time with my baby boy and my daughter, wash & iron clothes for the next day....and do my hair. My schedule is so hectic. Alot of times I forget to sleep with my scarf on at night and/or I forget to apply my moisturizers and these are big no no's especially since my pillow cases are cotton.:look: However I do co-wash every night!

Absolutely! Checking the board frequently helps keep me in check, though . . . .

In terms of spraying your braids, maybe you can make it a part of your general routine . . . like, after you brush your teeth, immediately spray your braids. That way you can't forget!

Oh my god yes I'm lazy with my hair every single day. I only tie my hair up consistently and wash and DC 1 a week. As far as taking my vitamins, moisturizing, and protective styles I'm a loser:nono:

YUP...I'm going thru a lazy phase right now..I reached APL w/my last relaxer and that should've inspired me to do everything I need to do to get to my next goal of BSL... somehow I just can't shake this laziness..HELP!!!!

i'm being lazy right this minute. it's my day to prepoo, wash, deep con, and air dry and i'm procrastinating like a mutha.... it doesn't help that i'm off work 2morrow & can use that as an excuse to 'just do it 2morrow.' i have a feeling that i will break down and do the right thing though. :yep:

ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

This week I have been putting a clip in extension piece in my hair and wearing it up with a claw clip. (The clip-in hides my ends)

I just don't feel like it.

I have to step up my game though. I did not do henna for about 4 months and my hair was protesting. I need to really keep it up.

Back