Evening Primrose Oil

mrshicks2002

Do you take EPO or have before.

How long have you been taking it.

What brand and how many a day are you taking.

What advantages and disadvantages have it done for you.

mrshicks2002 said:
Do you take EPO or have before.

How long have you been taking it.

What brand and how many a day are you taking.

What advantages and disadvantages have it done for you.

Yes I am taking it now.

I just started taking it on 4/23/07

Spring Valley...walmart brand
3 times daily

After I took my second pill the first time my cycle become lighter and cramps were gone. This is a keeper for me.

I haven't noticed any affect on my hair but it immediately affected my cycle (much lighter and less cramping) and no PMS symptoms. I've been recommending it to the women in my office so we won't get on each other's nerves. I keep a big bottle in my office and have been know to offer it to certain people. :p

My 'girls' get bigger when I take EPO. But, I'm not sure if its all EPO or if its EPO plus MSM together causing it. I consistently take MSM and sporadically take EPO yet when I get on EPO for about 3 wks, the girls grow!

Not to steal your thread, just to add another EPO question. How does it compare to Flax?

I'm looking forward to all the answers as well!

Hmmm lighter/less cramps and perks the "girls" I just might have to try this! I keep saying I was gonna try Flax, then I started reading about EPO...I only wanna take one.

I took it and I am starting back now.

I used Puritan Prides's brand. This time around I'm using Barleans.

I took it twice a day, along with Black Current Oil.

My cramps were less. So was my symptoms of PMS. It helped clear up my acne a whole lot because I would get acne at that time of the month.

Do you take EPO or have before. I currently take EPO

How long have you been taking it. About 2 months

What brand and how many a day are you taking. I use GNC Women's Brand, and I take 2 per day (2600 mg).

What advantages and disadvantages have it done for you. No more pre-cycle cramps (I use to get them about 12 days before I actually started :eek: ), and the lightest cycle I've ever had. Also, fuller breasts, and glowing skin.

Back