Evening Primrose Aphogee hot oil

keke

I am goin to use this tonite has any1 else ever used this stuff? Since i read primorose is something alot of yall vitamin folx take and that aphogee is a pretty good product i decided to use this.

ps. is it possible to use an olive oil hair spray on your hair as a hot oil? Just wondering.

I take Evening Primerose as a suppliment every day for the past 2 weeks.
wink.gif
My flaky scalp and dry skin have stopped. I have never used Aphogee hot oil. But I have used Aphogee treatment for damaged hair and I love it. Please post the results of your hot oil treatment.

Hey Jazzy!

I used their Evening Primrose shampoo which is pretty good (moisturizing and detangling) BUT it has both ALS' in it.
blush.gif
So I don't know if I'll be using it again..
frown.gif

I haven't heard of their hot oil treatment..It sounds good. Perhaps you should try it and see how it works for you. I haven't seen this product in the stores as yet.
look.gif

What are its ingredients? Evening primrose is an excellent EO.

Ok well i used it monday and it was fine. After using it my hair was fine. i tried to work the conditioner in the middle top of my head to break down all that roughness of the newgrowth. But other than that there isn't much to say..um it did me fine. New Growth is easier to run ma hands through.

Have you tried the Evening Primrose Aphogee Shampoo? I just bought it the other day and I liked the way it made my hair feel after I rinsed it out. I didn't see the hot oil treatment...so it was just okay, huh? Nothing to really rave about?

The Evening Primrose shampoo has Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate..The first ALS is not as bad as the second one which is very drying and should be avoided.

I really like this shampoo but it contains both ALS' and in the beginning of the ingredients...I'm afraid that it will dry my hair out...
confused.gif
frown.gif

Any other reviews on this shampoo?

AFashionSlave said:
I take Evening Primerose as a suppliment every day for the past 2 weeks.
wink.gif
My flaky scalp and dry skin have stopped. I have never used Aphogee hot oil. But I have used Aphogee treatment for damaged hair and I love it. Please post the results of your hot oil treatment.

I used the Aphogee Evening Primrose hot oil Sat. night and I didn't notice anything earth shattering. My hair was much drier before I poo'ed but I don't if I should attribute it to the Aphogee or not.

Btw, I mixed it w/ my regular conditioner.

Back