Eureeka! I found the answer to my itchies!!!!

Leshia

You guys for my braids.......Rosemary oil and peppermint oil in a sweet almond oil base--PRAISE GOD! I rubbed in on my scalp last night and tried not to moan too loudly in the process. I can actually leave these bad boys in for about 8 or 9 weeks now!! *doing the robot*

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
*doing the robot*

[/ QUOTE ] LOL. You go girl! That's great that you found something to help stop the itching. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm glad you found something that works for you. It's good that you can keep the braids in longer too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hey, that's what i use on my hairline in my vitamin E oil. i love it!!

adrienne *doing cabbage patch* /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the support ladies! Never knew oils could make a girl dance like that, did ya? *HUGE smile* Gotta thank God for the oils! Yeahhhhh babyyyyyyyy. *doing the running man** Nevermind that my braids look like I've had them in for three weeks from all the frantic rinsing. *blank stare* Guess I'll have to freshen 'em up a little bit, huh? *stupid look*

That's wonderful Leisha! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm so glad you found something that works. You really didn't sound like you wanted to take your braids out and I'm glad you didn't.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Leshia said:
*doing the robot*

[/ QUOTE ]

Go Leshia its ya birthday! Go Leshia its ya birthday! (Doing the prep!) /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Back