essential oils

SiLkY_T

ok so i really want to make my own hair products now cause it seams that the recipes u guys give are better than the stuff u buy in the stores! I have been searching for the oils (coconut, sweet almond ect..) and let me tell u the ones i have come across are pure 100% but they are so darn expensive...let me tell u sista girl doesnt have that much to spare. Can someone tell me 1)where i can get cheap oils that are pure and just as good as the expensive ones-and- 2) can someone give me some good recipes that will help my thinning edges and lack of growth..my hair is like 3 inches past my shoulders but to me that is soooooooo short....HELP!
frown.gif

Rosemary is about $6 for a tiny 2 oz bottle but you only need a few drops of it in another type of oil. I like to use it every now and then in some EVOO.

Some ladies have had luck getting certain kinds in ethnic stores such as indian grocery stores for coconut oil...just do some research on the internet and you should be able to find different prices, if not look at it this way...sometimes a little bit goes a loooooooooong way and is much better. So you may pay, say, 8 dollars for an 8 oz bottle of jojoba or sweet almond oil, but if you mix the stuff right or use it only as needed, it will last much longer and be worth the price

Back