Essential Oil: Which Cuts the Smell Outta MTG Better?

What Cuts The Smell Outta MTG Best?

• Ylang Ylang

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Peppermint

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Eucalyptus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jasmine

• Lavender

• Rosemary

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other/ A Combination (Please List Below)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

lizjoseph

So I'm about to buy some MTG and wanted to know which one of these is best at masking the smell? I want something that isn't so strong that it gives me a headache, but at the same time, it needs to be able to cut through the "Bacon Grease" that I'm about to slab on my head. Oh, and if your essential oil choice isn't here or if you mix several different oils in, please tell me what they are.Thanks!!!!:D

Please don't buy MTG.....Boundless tresses has better ingredients, the same active ingredient (sulfer) and smells great and does the same thing.

www.growthspecifics.com
:) :)

She even sells a scented version.

If you do decide to go with the MTG:cool: , I used peppermint oil and that didn't do that much;)

LOL. I already have scented BT. I really do love it, but I'm slighty impatient when it comes to hair growth and wanted to start mixing stuff to see if I could make a " Super Combo". I must have been a mad scientist in a past life. I'm always mixing stuff!!!!:lol:

trimbride said:
Please don't buy MTG.....Boundless tresses has better ingredients, the same active ingredient (sulfer) and smells great and does the same thing.

www.growthspecifics.com
:) :)

She even sells a scented version.

If you do decide to go with the MTG:cool: , I used peppermint oil and that didn't do that much;)

NOTHING! I mix and mixed and played around with many EOs. I thought I had it all discovered and figured it out. Before the day was over, I would be sick of the MTG. Once I put it on my scalp, I could smell it slightly. I didnt smell it in the bottle though.

*I had great growth but the smell....I just couldn't get past it.

Ok..I refuse to believe that only 2 people are putting essesntial oils in their MTG. Come on ladies, let's hear what you mix in!!!

I never mixed my Mtg with an essential oil. I'm one of the few people who didn't mind the MTG smell.:cool: I don't have a SO, so applying it at night wasn't a problem and the smell would subside by morning.

You know I read that some women mix in peppermint oil. I'm going to have to break down and order some online. I don't mind the smell except when I am at the club. One night his guy stopped me and asked me if I put Sulpher 8 in my hair. I was dying because he was tellin me how his mom uses it. lol. Anyway I hope that helps.

i don't remember who... might have been monigirl, but i could be completely wrong :)

but she said that mixing MTG with dabur amla oil and/ or dabur vatika oil COMPLETELY eliminates the MTG smell.

My MTG mix consist of me pouring off the Cade oil and replacing that with Vo5 conditioner or something else cheap and then I mix in the eo I like Rosemay and Orange. It doesn't stink at all. Just my 2 pennies.

I mix with peppermint and rosemary. I don't mind the smell of MTG, I just mix it with those oils for the benefits. I imagine a citrus EO would mask the scent the most.

I mixed it with Talijah Wajiid's oil. It was the orange one and it smelled delicious.... it didn't kill it totally but it put a big dent in it.

Back