Essential Oil Confusion

karezone

I am having trouble deciding which oils to get. There are like four different types of Lavendar. I am very confused. I plan on using my Africa's Best Herbal Oil with Ginseng as a carrier b/c I have plenty of it.

I need some suggestions and advice. I plan on ordering from Cedarvale. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Karezone.
wave.gif
You might want to check out http://www.aromaweb.com/articles/default.asp . They have some really good tips about essential oils. You have to be really careful about mixing the oils, because some are very powerful and can harm your scalp if they're super-concentrated. This site has some great articles and tips about buying oils, and really breaks down the terminology for the different types of oils and the various extraction processes. I use Africa's Best, and it already has a blend of oils, including carrier oils, so I don't think you'd have to mix it anymore than it already is. AromaWeb really helped me understand the whole essential oil thing much better than I did before.

Thanks. I just want something new and special to add to my regime and I thought that essential oils would be something I have not tried yet.

I am currently using the hair oil manufactured by Hairobics. I like it. I have been using it for about two weeks now. I apply it to my ends, every other day. I use another Hairobics product for my scalp.

northernbelle

Back