EspeciallyYours.com - New Hair - Instant Weave

I never tried that particular one, but I do have own a few of the Instant Weaves and I have pictures in my wig album. They worked great for me.

Thanks for all the responses! :)

FashionistaNY, do you recall which one you got?

senimoni, what are the omega ones?

Here it is.

http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/moanomparmop.html

yhst-2519492840586_1842_45952157

CurlyCrly said:
Thanks for all the responses! :)

FashionistaNY, do you recall which one you got?

senimoni, what are the omega ones?

I brought two, the one that's now $79 and the other is now I think something like $159. Funny, when I ordered they were significantly cheaper.

But anyway, the $159 was tooo damn silky. I'm like wtf, it's silky and dry looking. No Thanks.

The $79 looked like fried crispy butt. OMG, why did it look damage relaxed hair gone horribly wrong. It was hard, feeling like hay. Synthetic hair looked better than that trash. I immediately placed it back into the box and returned it.

BTW, when I tried it on and tried to clip it in....it was wayyyyyyyyy tooo difficult. It took soo long to get that thing on right and then when I finally did there was this huge HUMP. So here I am trying to cover my hair over the open part and all I can say is HOT MESS.

FashionistaNY said:
I brought two, the one that's now $79 and the other is now I think something like $159. Funny, when I ordered they were significantly cheaper.

But anyway, the $159 was tooo damn silky. I'm like wtf, it's silky and dry looking. No Thanks.

The $79 looked like fried crispy butt. OMG, why did it look damage relaxed hair gone horribly wrong. It was hard, feeling like hay. Synthetic hair looked better than that trash. I immediately placed it back into the box and returned it.

BTW, when I tried it on and tried to clip it in....it was wayyyyyyyyy tooo difficult. It took soo long to get that thing on right and then when I finally did there was this huge HUMP. So here I am trying to cover my hair over the open part and all I can say is HOT MESS.

BAHAAWWWAAAAA!

FashionistaNY said:

Oh my goodness! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Tai said:
Senimoni,

I have this one and I love it. It blends perfectly and you do get a monoskin bang piece that you can add to the front if you want to wear it like a full wig.

yhst-2519492840586_1842_16765495

Well, that's the icing on the cake!! I'm tempted, but don't want a long wig. I wonder if all of their instant weaves come with bang pieces? I'll have to look at the site further when I have time. Thanks for letting us know this.

Is it human hair?

Also, some of their styles say "REVERSIBLE"....how? I don't get it. :confused:

The Modu wigs are synthetic but they are the best synthetics I've ever seen. I had mine styled at the wig shop I went to so it went from bra strap length to about armpit length, just a tad bit longer than my own hair. All of the Modu wigs come with the bang piece but it's removable so you don't have to use it. The Omega wig is about shoulder length. Someone bought that one when I was getting mine and it looked just like her hair once it was blended in. It was cute.

I have used the Quick Weave brands with success. They are synthetic but match the texture of our hair and are very inexpensive, usually 19-29 dollars.

theoneandonly

theoneandonly said:
I have used the Quick Weave brands with success. They are synthetic but match the texture of our hair and are very inexpensive, usually 19-29 dollars.

theoneandonly

Thanks! :) Did you get it at hairsisters.com? If not, where did you get it?

Tai said:
The Modu wigs are synthetic but they are the best synthetics I've ever seen. I had mine styled at the wig shop I went to so it went from bra strap length to about armpit length, just a tad bit longer than my own hair. All of the Modu wigs come with the bang piece but it's removable so you don't have to use it. The Omega wig is about shoulder length. Someone bought that one when I was getting mine and it looked just like her hair once it was blended in. It was cute.

This is sounding pretty good. I'm going to seriously consider these for summer. Thank you Tai. :)

Tai said:
Senimoni,

I have this one and I love it. It blends perfectly and you do get a monoskin bang piece that you can add to the front if you want to wear it like a full wig.

yhst-2519492840586_1842_16765495

Tai, I'm hurt. How you gonna get this and not tell everybody. :-) Do you have pics of it. I just may order this TODAY!!!

Back