Errors When Trying To Upload Media?

My phone does not have a resize option. Is there some app someone could suggest?

The annoying thing is this is a change. I don't recall seeing any notification about it.

My phone does not have a resize option. Is there some app someone could suggest?

The annoying thing is this is a change. I don't recall seeing any notification about it.

But what's your operating system? If you are on android, when you open the photo in the gallery, choose edit, then adjustment, then resize.

But what's your operating system? If you are on android, when you open the photo in the gallery, choose edit, then adjustment, then resize.
I don't have a resize option. Just a crop and I can't control final size. All Android phones don't have the same apps and the camera app is not the same on all Android phones.

I had it on my last phone but not on my current one.

I think it worked for me but I'm not sure. :blush2:

I was able to upload a pic just now that I'd been getting the error message for before. I only cropped it a bit and was able to upload. I don't know how to check the file size on my iPad though so that's why I'm not sure if that's the reason. Lol

I think it worked for me but I'm not sure. :blush2:

I was able to upload a pic just now that I'd been getting the error message for before. I only cropped it a bit and was able to upload. I don't know how to check the file size on my iPad though so that's why I'm not sure if that's the reason. Lol

Your photo's size now is just below 1 MB

Untitled.png

Back