ergent!!! please help...

naturaline

im about to roller set then flat iron my hair for a wedding tomorrow (ill style in the morning) i have PM super skinny poo/con/serum but i was reading that the serum doesnt give that great'a shine...:eek:

PLease can anyone surgest a shine/gloss serum that i can buy (now) from the shops- i dont drive and only have a Boots/Superdrug near by.:confused:

:grin: thanks!!!!!!:grin:

Hmm, I'm guessing you're in England since you mention Boots (I love that store!), so I don't remember if Boots carries Biosilk Silk Therapy. It gives a lot of shine for me. Some people also mention Keracare Silken Seal, but I've never tried that before. Good luck, and have fun at the wedding!

Aww, sorry girl the only one I can think of is keracare silk and seal, bwoi mega shine and softfess, it really does have the hair feeling silky...

i ended up buying citre shine- it worked out really well! its a keeper for sure, my hair was soft and shiny. ill post a pic soon. thanks!!!

The PM Super Skinny Serum actually worked quite well for me when I was using it several months ago.

TSUprincess04 said:
The PM Super Skinny Serum actually worked quite well for me when I was using it several months ago.
yep i like it too- ill be using it more often. i like the conditioner v.much. i mixed it with affirm 5 in 1.

Back