Eqyss Shampoo or M-T-G Shampoo?

dreamgurl

I see a lot of ladies have jumped on the Horse and buggy using the Shapley's M-T-G oil, the Eqyss Mega-Tek and Avocado Mist...but I was wondering if anyone has tried their brand of shampoos? TIA

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
human_premier_shampoo.jpg
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]</B></I>​
Premier Shampoo:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A natural botanical shampoo. Premier Shampoo extends the life of color treated hair and makes perms stay longer. Contains no synthetic polymers, wax, oil, silicone, harsh detergents or alcohol. This formula will actually make color treated hair last longer. Removes chlorine from hair so it does not turn green if you swim alot. Makes permed hair stay longer. Many people say that their hair grows in thicker when they use this shampoo. [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dry flaky skin disappears. Colors will be brighter. Rinses clean easily & leaves no residue. NON-TOXIC. Environmentally friendly. For best results, use with Premier Natural Botanical Spray. No D.E.A.[/font]

Hi_Shine.jpg

Hi Shine
Outstanding pH balanced, mild shampoo formulated for easy, gentle cleaning of coats, manes and tails. Rich foam lathers quickly, rinses out easily and leaves no residue—even without cold water! After removing dirt, sweat and stains, Hi Shine leaves the coat shiny and manageable. Combine with Natural Elegance conditioner for premium shine and hair coat conditioning. Extremely cost effective, Hi Shine is available in quart, gallon or 6 oz. bottles.
Suggested Retail 32 oz. $9.95

Thanks for responding Oglorious...

Could you explain to me exactly how the Avocado Mist is used and why it has received rave reviews? Also did you order anything else from Eqyss? TIA

The avocado mist is a detangler and moisturizer, it's really light and does exactly what it says it does "moisturize", I sprayed it on my hair as soon as I got it, and I couldn't tell you the softness this stuff gave me, it also has the muccopolysaccharides that Surge has, which promotes hair growth, so I think I have found my Surge replacement, I mixed this product with my MTG, if you plan on buying it check ebay(I've seen it on there)

Is this your first time using the Avocado Mist?

Did you spray while your hair was wet or dry?

Do you have any idea why no one has used their shampoos?

Is the Avocado Mist similar to the Mega-Tek by Eqyss?

How long have you been using the M-T-G and where did you purchase yours?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm thinking of purchasing some of these products soon and want to make sure I know what to get and why. :D Thank you

I love me some Avocado Mist!!! My hair feels so healthy and full and strong with this...without feeling coated or stilff. Bonjour.

:lachen: :lachen:

I've been using the Mega-Tek Rebuilder, Avocado Mist and Premier Shampoo now since January! Love these products.

The Avocado Mist is VERY light and moisturizing. I mix it with my Rebuilder and use as a leave in treatment for strengthening and moisturizing my hair. :up:

The Premier Shampoo is also very nice, A little goes a long way with this, I'll probably be using this bottle for the next year! :lol: I think I still like my Elucence better than this one but it's a close second for me.

And there's my beloved Rebuilder....I will N-E-V-E-R be without this one again so don't you ladies go buying it up! :naughty: ! :lol:

Actually, I've seen very few reviews on the board re: these products, I was a little curious on why not but not dissuaded from using them. I'm glad I followed my own intuition on these.

These can be purchased at PET SMARt, I know cause there's where I get mine when the Tack and Feed store is out, and it's the same price for it at either store.

The Rebuilder runs about: $26.99 for a 32 oz bottle
The Premier was about $19.99 (I think)
And the Avocado Mist was also about $19.99 (I think), I've had to buy these last two items only once so I'm not too sure on the price.
EqyssProducts-vi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hairmaster said:
Looks Like Advertisment To Me. How Much Do You Get If We Buy From The Web Site..

I WISH they would give me something! I'd take a year supply of the Rebuilder without a second thought!

As far as them being horse products, if you read the website Human Products. You will see that they are indeed safe for human use and considered cross over products. Some of these others horse products do specifically say "Not for human use" and I stay away from those. Just my 2 Cents.

Senimoni,

Avocado Mist Ingredients: Deionized water, DL panthenol, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides , tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium bromide, hydrolyzed wheat protein, allantoin, sodium PCA, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, methylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, extracts of avocado and aloe vera, fragrance.

Premier Shampoo Ingredients: Deionized water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, Sodium PCA, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides
, allantoin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tetrasodium EDTA, acetamide MEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyquaterium-10, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, extracts of aloe vera and lavender, fragrance, FD&C blue #1.

Rebuilder Ingredients: Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopoly-saccharides, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance.

Look, there are those mucopolysaccharides thingies, just like in the Surge.

You're welcome gurl! Now we're up to 4 cents....anyone else wanna pitch in?!

Has anyone received any growth w/ the Eqyss products? I want to try it, but my MTG gives me good results. I don't want to use both products, it's either 1 or the other. Help me choose, please. :grin:

Back