EPRT Weave Hair Color- Advice Needed!

Sade'

I am about to order some hair from EP and I want 12 inches and all they have is #1, #3A and #6 in that length. Please help me understand what 3A is? I don't know what color that is. Right now I have #2 and its just a tad too light. Should I go darker? I need to order this TODAY. Please take a look at my pics and chime in.

My Hair Color:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=430010&highlight=

Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture Colors:
http://www.extensions-plus.com/IW_Products.m4p.pvx?;MULTI_ITEM_SUBMIT

If the link brings up a blank page just click "Relaxed Texture" in the yellow box and the colors will appear.

TIA!

sorry Im NO help..but could you not call them and maybe speak to someone at EP? That 3A is really throwing me off...

I'm no expert, but isn't the 3A lighter than the 2? So, wouldn't you want to be in the 1B realm? I know they don't have it, but yeah. (I think you can color EPRT...I colored HCSR)

You need to get the #1, if #2 is too light for you. The higher the number, the lighter the color. So since you want to go darker, get a lower number, i.e. the #1 color.

You might have to get creative with some hair color to get it to blend. I'd go with the #1 (since 2 is too light, you said) and either throw a demi-perm in your hair or color the EP. Since it's EP and it will hypothetically last for years, I think that's your route.

yes. call them. they are very helpful.

btw - the ladies are right about the colors. 1 is jet jet jet black though. you probably want 1b..which is darkest brown. 2 is dark brown.

i would always go lighter and dye the hair. i had a natural brown that i dyed dark warm brown.

you can dye the hair darker easier than you can get jet black hair to match anything. jet black usually only matches hair that's dyed jet black. also it's almost impossible to lighten the dark hair if you want to dye it without ruining it.

Last edited:
You might have to get creative with some hair color to get it to blend. I'd go with the #1 (since 2 is too light, you said) and either throw a demi-perm in your hair or color the EP. Since it's EP and it will hypothetically last for years, I think that's your route.

Thank you Sparkle...#1 is too dark SO I ended up getting #2 again :-( but I can just color it I guess. I am kinda blown but I HAD to order something b/c my trip is coming up. They were selling out. I ended up calling them and they had JUST sold out of 1B. It's 14 inches...

Do u think that coloring the EP hair will damage it?

yes. call them. they are very helpful.

btw - the ladies are right about the colors. 1 is jet jet jet black though. you probably want 1b..which is darkest brown. 2 is dark brown.

i would always go lighter and dye the hair. i had a natural brown that i dyed dark warm brown.

you can dye the hair darker easier than you can get jet black hair to match anything. jet black usually only matches hair that's dyed jet black. also it's almost impossible to lighten the dark hair if you want to dye it without ruining it.

Very true! Thank you! What brand did you use for coloring? Was it a rinse or perm color?

So excited.The hair arrived. I ordered it on Tuesday and got it last night. I was way darker that I thought it would be. So I am going to leave it alone. I love EPRT hair. Can't wait to get it done on Sunday.

Back