Ensley Beauty Supply

syze6

Has anyone ordered from this site. I see they have the Vitale Pro system that my stylist uses.

Lol I was just about to order the vitale pro line from them. I am not sure if you need a licence or not to make an order.

Do you like the results of the vitals pro products? No one ever talks about them.

I do like the system and I like it for my daughter's hair also. I was low on cash and thought I would self relax and found the Vitale no mix shea butter. I was thinking as long as I was keeping with the lye family it should be safe until my next salon visit. It turns out that is was a no lye that was advertised as no mix. I don;t do no-lye relaxers because they seemed to dry my hair and turn it reddish brown. So I'm going to give it some time and go to the salon for my lye application of the Vitale pro. You know what I realize? You are surely paying for the pampering and expertise of the salon because the prices they pay these distributors for the products are inexpensive.

I ordered from them a couple of months ago... you don't have to have a license, the stuff was well packed and shipped/arrived rather quickly.

I'm thinking of order the system for at home use for those days when I can't make it to the salon. he whole system is Verrrryyyyy reasonable.

I do like the system and I like it for my daughter's hair also. I was low on cash and thought I would self relax and found the Vitale no mix shea butter. I was thinking as long as I was keeping with the lye family it should be safe until my next salon visit. It turns out that is was a no lye that was advertised as no mix. I don;t do no-lye relaxers because they seemed to dry my hair and turn it reddish brown. So I'm going to give it some time and go to the salon for my lye application of the Vitale pro. You know what I realize? You are surely paying for the pampering and expertise of the salon because the prices they pay these distributors for the products are inexpensive.
Is your daughter also relaxed as well?

I did look at the prices and they are very low especially on that site. I think they are having a sale though. You should see my cart. I have like 20 things many of which are 32oz and its not even $200

Is your daughter also relaxed as well?

I did look at the prices and they are very low especially on that site. I think they are having a sale though. You should see my cart. I have like 20 things many of which are 32oz and its not even $200

Yes she is relaxed as well. I know I will have a large cart as well! LOL! I need a good blow dryer as well. I love my stylist but paying almost $400 for my daughter and myself can get a little taxing! Besides, I pay close attention when he relaxes it. Then another shampoos and I have had about 6 different shampoo girls in my head. Hell...I figure I can do that myself, when my pockets get low!

I'm thinking of order the system for at home use for those days when I can't make it to the salon. he whole system is Verrrryyyyy reasonable.
Yep. I like their prices a lot. Yeah, shipping is $10 under $150 or something like that but seeing a lot of the shipping costs for these boutique and all natural companies makes me appreciate that I can buy a bunch of stuff and pay a flat rate.

I found Nutress products on Ensley at great prices. I could not find what I needed on the Nutress site or local beauty supplies. Ensley might be the death of me....

Back