Ends Care

shani325

Hi Ladies
I am wondering how you all handle your ends when wrapping, I never use to put anything on my hair after flat-ironing but lately I have been noticing some split ends and want to treat by putting something in my hair like NTM slik leave in, however I don't want my hair to weigh down and loose it's swing, any suggestions?

I like NTM or Elasta QP Recovery.... Neither will weigh my hair down. I can use them for a few days before I loose swing. HTH.

Okay I wish I could give you some of this (but its too expensive to shar :lol:) Jane Carter's Nourish and shine hair butter. It kept my ends moisturized and smooth an dit smells SO good! It costs $18 but its worth every penny. I havent found anythign that works better. Its all natural and it isnt heavy or oily or watery (watery stuff has a tendency to make my ends frizzy). There was a thread on her ento too long ago. It works wonders on my relaxed hair. I promise if you get this you wont be disappointed. I would put it on when I wrapped my hair at night and the next morning it was liek I went to the salon when I took my hair down. Okay enough rambling :)

shani325 said:
Hi Ladies
I am wondering how you all handle your ends when wrapping, I never use to put anything on my hair after flat-ironing but lately I have been noticing some split ends and want to treat by putting something in my hair like NTM slik leave in, however I don't want my hair to weigh down and loose it's swing, any suggestions?

Keracare Conditioning Creme Hairdress

I have very fine hair and use this sparingly every day on my ends ( well actually my whole head) My hair doesn't lose swing for the first 5 days post wash. :D

You can find a 4 oz jar for a/b $6. Lasts a loooong time if used lightly.

LikeNoOther said:

I have very fine hair and use this sparingly every day on my ends ( well actually my whole head) My hair doesn't lose swing for the first 5 days post wash. :D

I have to say I like this product too... :) Comes in a close second and its cheaper too.

LikeNoOther said:

This is my favorite of all time. I havent fuund any other moisturizer that doesnt weigh my hair down like this! Also, Id say ors carrot oil

NTM Silk Touch
Kemi Oyl (just a little bit)
ORS Carrot Oil

Any of these work wonders. I have also used Lacio Lacio on dry hair a couple of times and liked the results.

Back