End Papers... Purpose???

To make sure your ends dry smooth and frizz free. I use them each time I rollerset. I just fold them over my ends and roll my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
To make sure your ends dry smooth and frizz free. I use them each time I rollerset. I just fold them over my ends and roll my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna say the same thing /images/graemlins/cool.gif

yea i use them too when i rollerset. ALso since i have layers, it makes it easier to roll my hair when i fold them on my ends. And i notice the curl will stay longer if i use end papers then when i dont.

I used to use them, but I did use them the other night when I twist set my hair and put it over the sponge rollers. I nevery wrapped it around my hair. I put it over the rollers. I have so much trouble trying to put it over my hair. I think I will have to try that the next time.

[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:
I used to use them, but I did use them the other night when I twist set my hair and put it over the sponge rollers. I nevery wrapped it around my hair. I put it over the rollers. I have so much trouble trying to put it over my hair. I think I will have to try that the next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Girl...I poopoohed my friend when she was stressing the usage of the end paper (well in my cheap mode self, she suggested just use the white tissue paper you use for gifts - cut some up...same friggin thing...lol) - and she was right. Helps your ends come out smooth.

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's it and that's what I do when I roller set too.

(Off-topic) MelsWifey, I love your pic in your signature! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Shows the holiday spirit 4 sho'! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have almost an entire box of end papers. They didn't seem to do anything for my hair, with regards to smoothness. As long as I make sure that my hair is completely dry before removing the rollers, I get smooth, frizz-free hair.

However, they did help when I had layers. It was easier to get the hair around the roller and when my hair still had a lot of curl, it helped in that situation too.

I love my hair, but I can be the queen of lazy w/it too. I only use papers on perm rods b/c they (the roller) doesn't have a smooth finish and they seem not to slip out my hair as easily. But since I have queen of lazy potential I just leave the papers on the rollers /images/graemlins/nono.gif. I use 4-5 papers so I figure what's the point of refreshing every single time /images/graemlins/look.gif. I will try them for rollersetting, never even occured to me, but I do have less than smooth ends when I set, so maybe this will help /images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Back