End of the Year Updated Albums Anyone? Post here!

so1913

I know a lot of people will be posting there updates for the end of the year. Keep us updated in this thread so that us album stalkers can have a central place to check you out!

Along with your individual posts, just stop in and log in that you have updates! I've already seen so many end of the year progress shots that are just so inspirational and motivational.

Last edited:
I'm off TOPIC but, your hair is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the natural look, it really sets off your nice features. ;)

Last edited:
I have an update... been in braids for 7 months, planning on 5 more months after I give my hair some TLC! No pw required

I just updated my album too and I am impressed. Please feel free to check it out (The transitioning album). Password is in my profile.

brandy said:
I just updated my album too and I am impressed. Please feel free to check it out (The transitioning album). Password is in my profile.
WOW BRANDY!!! YOUR HAIR HAS TAKEN OFF ITS GROWN VERY FAST. YOUR MANE IS BEAUTIFUL, THICK AND HEALTHY YOU SO CLOSE TO BRA-STRAP WELL DONE.

CORBINS said:
I have an update... been in braids for 7 months, planning on 5 more months after I give my hair some TLC! No pw required
CORBINS YOUR HAIR IS ALSO VERY NICE AND THICK. THE GROWTH IS AMAZING.

Sherrylove, your hair is sooooo beautiful!! You give me hope :) I would love to have your length one day!

Armyqt said:
Sherrylove, your hair is sooooo beautiful!! You give me hope :) I would love to have your length one day!

thanks, girl... just keep taking good of that hair... you will be surprised....i tell you that i am... because i never expected my hair to grow this long.....

den1 said:
CORBINS YOUR HAIR IS ALSO VERY NICE AND THICK. THE GROWTH IS AMAZING.

Thank you so much Den! I didn't think that my hair would turn out as good as it did. Like you I had problems with the texturizer that I was using and I had to give my hair a rest. I'm staying with it though!

Hi Everybody! :wave:

I updated my album but it doesn't show progress, just pictures of me being pretty. I am going to look at everyone's album now, tata!

Back