End of Summer '08 Waist Length Challenge!!

MariposaSexyGirl

I think I might have seen a challenge like this but I'm not sure.The search future thingy isn't working for me.But anyways I'm on a mission to grow my hair to waist length by the end of summer and I really don't want to go at it alone:nono:. I was wondering if there are some chicas who would like to join me. There are no rules ,this is really your own challenge for yourself....just with me:grin:.At the end of summer I would like to see proof that you made it. Meaning I want to see pictures yall.Thats the only requirement. Who is with me?:circle:

Reveal Dates: April 13, 2008(mid reveal), September 23, 2008(final reveal)

***PS:Ladies you can do it. It's scary for me too as long as we got each others back. And please If one of you guys end up getting into a situation where you feel like to you have to do something like pull out the scissors, stop where you are and come consult us first. I think it could really help prevent set backs and keep everyone on track.***

Here is the list of te girls who will be rockin' waist length in summer '08:
Mariposasexygirl------------------Cholet112------------------sistagotgame
jeanne516------------------------queeny20------------------tenjoy
vivacious1033--------------------marie170-------------------nikkipoo
Silvergirl-------------------------dtachi----------------------Valerie
mscocoface----------------------Divine_Order----------------lnana04
den1----------------------------poetist----------------------marie170
msbrown76----------------------joib------------------------BlackPearl1
Silverlotus-----------------------lilamae---------------------laketta
Sar-I----------------------------trini_rican------------------onejamifan
Amber_moon---------------------stargazer613---------------Kinikakes
growingbrown--------------------Te'TahHead
soun-----------------------------jenteel
miss_cherokee--------------------secretdiamond
The_Dreamer---------------------HoneyA
bellezanegra826------------------Islandspyce
qtslim83-------------------------ElleDoll
MizzEsq-------------------------Caramelcutieinva
onyxcabelo---------------------------------zzirvingj
caliber38------------------------CarLiTa
Letitia(Tee)---------------------------Doll
Meaganita-----------------------so_so_chic
medina78------------------------vpoetic
NAKISH66------------------------MysteryMe
100384--------------------------cocosweet
cat_eyes------------------------ravenmerlita
michelle3147---------------------LADYCHOCOLATE
SweetCaramel1-------------------Andreainnis
Zsazsa6275----------------------kbnax
tsmith---------------------------belleza
shynessqueen--------------------carribean_dream
missvi----------------------------Sunshine0801

Last edited:
gee...i dunno...i'm just hitting BSL not too long ago...i'm kinda scared...But what the heck, I'll give it a try :yep:

Ok, so summer ends around Sept. 20-23rd, right? That should be cool...I have a year, which means a possible 6 more inches of growth :grin:

Ok, I'm definitely in!!!

gee...i dunno...i'm just hitting BSL not too long ago...i'm kinda scared...But what the heck, I'll give it a try :yep:

Ok, so summer ends around Sept. 20-23rd, right? That should be cool...I have a year, which means a possible 6 more inches of growth :grin:

Ok, I'm definitely in!!!

Thank You!!!

im at brastrap, i have a long torso :( but i should be able to make it foresure by the end of summer. so count me in :)

This is scary, I am usually very bold and go for broke on these challenges.

To imagine my hair STRETCHED to waist in a year!! Hmmm, well I guess I've got nothing to lose right?! I have a short torso so it isn't completely way off base to obtain.

That will be a HUGE, MAJOR, EPIPHANY, I have seen the promise land, angels singing Hallelujah, it is done milestone for me.:yep:

But 6 inches from now until September 23, 2008 should be doable or at the very least really close soooooo, okay I am in!:eek2:

WOW MSCOCOFACE Waist Length STRETCHED!! Sept. 2008. :sweet:

Last edited:
Count me in. I'm at the bottom of BSL now so *hopefully* I should be WSL or very close by that time, barring any setbacks.

I'm in with this challenge. I am currently HYH until December so I cannot reveal my length but I hope to be at Waist Length by the end of this challenge. :grin:

.....I'm in:look:

Edited:LoL (silvergirl)
WL is a dream to me I'll be :drunk: if I have the grace to reach it

Last edited:
I'm in with this challenge. I am currently HYH until December so I cannot reveal my length but I hope to be at Waist Length by the end of this challenge. :grin:

Same here...I'm not showing my hair until between Dec. 25, and January 1

Mariposa, I was looking at your fotki n it looks like you and I are the same length (Ignore my avatar, thats a wearve that I'm currently wearing, lol)

Last edited:
Now this is a challenge I can hang with. My goal is be WL by June 30, 2008, but I can extend my deadline until the end of summer. So count me in!!

Last edited:
i'm in even though i know its not realistic since i'm not at bsl yet but if i shoot for the moon then i should land among the stars right?

I want blunt waistlength by Aug '08! I'm in!

Hopefully this will give me time for some setbacks. I always mess up any progress I make.

I would love to join this challenge but I'm transitioning. The only way it will work is if I don't do a BC! Let's go for the gusto:lol:!

I think I might have seen a challenge like this but I'm not sure.The search future thingy isn't working for me.But anyways I'm on a mission to grow my hair to waist length by the end of summer and I really don't want to go at it alone:nono:. I was wondering if there are some chicas who would like to join me. There are no rules ,this is really your own challenge for yourself....just with me:grin:.At the end of summer I would like to see proof that you made it. Meaning I want to see pictures yall.Thats the only requirement. Who is with me?:circle:

***PS:Ladies you can do it. It's scary for me too as long as we got each others back. And please If one of you guys end up getting into a situation where you feel like to you have to do something like pull out the scissors, stop where you are and come consult us first. I think it could really help prevent set backs and keep everyone on track.***

Here is the list of te girls who will be rockin' waist length in summer '08:
Mariposasexygirl
jeanne516
vivacious1033
Silvergirl
mscocoface
den1
msbrown76
Silverlotus
Sar-I
Amber_moon
growingbrown
soun
miss_cherokee
The_Dreamer
bellezanegra826
qtslim83
MizzEsq
cocoberry10
your names are added!

BUMP!!!

Question: How do you ladies intend on achieving this goal???

Whatever you want to do. I'm not using nothing serious the only thing I'm doing is taking extra care of my ends and taking multi-vitamins and washing. Your hair grows on it's own you just have to make sure you do what you can to retain length.

Back