End of moisture overload week 1

MorenitaBarbie

And guess what?? My hair is still too soft. I have done aphogee 2 minute, 2 step, I have applied mega-tek. I have slept overnight in keraphix. I have literally dont protein treatments every day. Sometimes 2 days. Matter of fact I did the 2 step protein treatment, and I didnt follow up with the balancing moisturizer because my hair is so mushy. Is it possible that my hair cannot be fixed? I am starting to worry that I will have to cut it off and start over. Can somebody please help me?

Okay, ease off some of the stuff because now you are doing too much. It took time for your hair to get mushy so it'll take time for it to get back on track and feel right. Don't overload on the protein now...that's more than enough for one week!

When my hair was mushy I did protein treat once every week for a couple of weeks or maybe 3 weeks. I did continue to moisturise lightly but I stopped the baggying which was the real culprit. You still have to give it time though.

Last edited:
ok. I'll calm down now. i've been in panic mode this whole week. I assumed it would get better automatically. I am going to switch from scurl to he ltr to moisturize.

Back