ENCANTO do Brasil BKT RESULTS (PIC HEAVY)

MissMeWithThatIsh

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICS.
I had been eyeing this brand for whatever reason... and didn't really see any reviews. Anywho... this is about my 5th BKT

I have done:

QOD Gold - love it, but don't like waiting 3 days and I'm heavy-handed

DreamHair Acai - it gave nice results when first applied but that's it

=============

So I purchased Encanto on ebay for $59.99... comes with everything but the gloves and "hair supplies". If you fan them on Facebook they rebate you 5%.

I followed the directions... but it took 2 days cause I was being lazy.

Basically, you apply the BKT treatment and wait 30 minutes to blowdry and then flatiron. Once the flatironing is complete, you wash your hair 30 minutes later.

You then add the post-treatment conditioner (which I think it more of the original formula watered down)... leave on 15 minutes, rinse 50% and then blowdry and flatiron once more.

After that, you can leave your hair as is or wash or whatever.

As you remember and can see... I colored my hair... caliente.
============================================

Last edited:
Thank you!
BKT? I would try it!
It feels soft and silky. I put a little Nature's blessings and Jamaican Black Castor Oil on the front and slicked it back into a bun.

The colour is amazing, is it natural what colour is it?

368.jpg

I added a Crimson semi permanent color over it, the color was uneven in some spots (I used Color Zap... which was pretty gentle to lift the black dye)

It looks great, and I love the color! Did this come as a complete kit, or was it a few oz. of each thing, like a sample set? Also, who is that in your siggy (I've been meaning to ask that forever)?

that's Brittanya O'Campo... Rock of Love reality contestant.

http://www.encantodobrasil.com/shop.html

I got the 8 oz 3 pc kit on eBay. You purchase it on eBay and join their fan page on Facebook and tell them who you are and they refund 5% of the purchase price. They ship quickly too.

I will say I don't know the formaldehyde content...but it is VERY fume heavy... I didn't even know if I used enough though.

Thanks so much for posting this review. I've had my eye on Encanto for awhile, since it's such a great value.

That color looks lovely on you, BTW.

^^ yea, it is a great value, and I seem to be the only "Black" person I found who has used it. Again, make sure u get a mask--- fume heavy!!!!

And follow instructions exactly.

^^^ OP how would you say this stacks up to say QOD and dreamhair.

I also asked in the BKT thread if anyone had used this but no response to date.

I have my eye on Softliss at the moment as that has also had such good reviews.

^^^ OP how would you say this stacks up to say QOD and dreamhair.

I haven't it washed it since doing this but I say it it seems as good as Qod. I still like/prefer QOD because once it was on, it was on! Very high quality! However I could be heavy handed with Encanto -- and I was. my hair was never too stiff once in the final stages. DH seemed to look good when finished but didn't seem to last. Encanto - once finished can be washed immediately ...qod requires waiting

I also asked in the BKT thread if anyone had used this but no response to date.
yes i remember - that's why i posted this ;)

I have my eye on Softliss at the moment as that has also had such good reviews.

Oooh really?

soo it's as good as qod and can be washed the same day, but it's fumey.

nah, i'll stick w/ qod. i wait til my regular wash day anyway. i can't deal w/ fumes.

wait, hows the reversion? looser than what qod would do?

Just came from South Beach (staten island)

- Weather's humid, windy... may rain
My hair was blowing in the wind... very swingy... and very lovely... NO reversion~!

I also purchased THIS product.. and I'm waiting for it to arrive. It's supposed to be really good and really new.
seaweweedhair.jpg

-washed my hair --looks and behaves thew same as before i used encanto... so it might really good if you dont want a drastic texture difference

Since washing and wearing, I will say that my texture hasn't changed in appearance, but it's very easy to slick down and style, especially while wet. Encanto doesn't seem to give a "dramatic" external change- at least not on the first use or so.

I plan on getting a blowout and trim soon, just not exactly sure when. I need to baby my hairline, it seems to be a little fragile from all the synthetic fakefront wig wearing

I'm new to LHCF and I don't see any pictures here other than a pic of the hair color box.. I subscribed... am I missing something??

Back