Emu Oil does it again!

XXXtacy

Ok. Ladies!! I love this board. It turned me on to Emu Oil and it is doing wonders for my family.

My hubby's feet are as smooth as a baby's bottom. His toenails are bright and strong. ( Mine and son's too) My hair is soft. I am using it with some MSM on my edges. Only been a week so we will see the difference within the month. I got a new recipe I am going to try with the emu oil and fingers crossed that that I can report some positive changes.

My son has had a really bad case of dandruff for almost a year. We went to a dermatologist and got a creme that burned his scalp, another that seemed like it did nothing and the last which broke out his face. I told him to forget all of the cremes and put emu oil on his scapl in the morning and at night. His hair is growing so fast. He has to get it cut once a week. ( Actually need to get it cut more often but I am not paying for it) His dandruff is gone. In a 2 week period, he has no signs of dandruff. He wants to go to the dermatologist and show him his new healthy scalp. I'm a little nervous that the dermatologist will not acknowledge how great this progress is.

WOW! I've been seeing alot of threads on Emu oil but haven't paid that much attention to it...I'm do glad it has worked for you!

:: off to research Emu Oil::

Melodee, told me about the benefits of Emu, she has Eczema like my kids so i started using it on m y kids, i put it in my daughter's hair and mine, i love it. do a search there was an extensive thread on emu oil, it can renew the skin cells, it helps extend the growing cycle of hair.

How often did your son apply the oil to his scalp? Was it always applied to freshly-cleaned skin? My bf has terrible dandruff and this sound like it may be the answer. I already have some b/c i use it on my face.

princesmich said:
Melodee, told me about the benefits of Emu, she has Eczema like my kids so i started using it on m y kids, i put it in my daughter's hair and mine, i love it. do a search there was an extensive thread on emu oil, it can renew the skin cells, it helps extend the growing cycle of hair.

Glad you found something that works for your family, Princesmich!

I LOVe Emu Oil. It keeps my feet soft and my legs buttery after a shave. It diminishes any dry rashes. It's great mixed with fragrant essential oils for a all over moisturizer. I massage it into my scalp and it keeps it moist.
I buy it in a big tub. It is sooo worth it.

Chinagem said:
How often did your son apply the oil to his scalp? Was it always applied to freshly-cleaned skin? My bf has terrible dandruff and this sound like it may be the answer. I already have some b/c i use it on my face.

He washes his hair at night. After he conditions it, he puts the emu oil on. In the morning, as a part of grooming, he puts it on again. A little goes a long way.

princesmich said:

I suggested this oil to a young lady with eczema even offer to give her a sample. She said the doctor said they are not to use oil.

It does last long. Mine doesn't last as long as XXX's as I have four people in the house using it as moisturizers for their ashy legs and feet.

I love Emu oil, as well.

But, I don't use the solid.

Guys, make sure you buy from certified suppliers. There's some fake stuff out there.

well can someone tell me how is it beneficial for the hair? and how do you use it on ur hair?
is it really moisturizing for the ends?
because i cant say ive found that perfect moisturizer to keep my ends from breaking and my scalp from itching?

Back