Emoticons

Go to your user control panel and click on edit options on the left hand side.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom box where it says misc. options.

In the box that is labeled 'message editor interface click on the arrow and choose enhanced interface.

This should allow you to use smiles. HTH

dontspeakdefeat said:
Go to your user control panel and click on edit options on the left hand side.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom box where it says misc. options.

In the box that is labeled 'message editor interface click on the arrow and choose enhanced interface.

This should allow you to use smiles. HTH

H-E double LL- O! :clap: BIG THANK YOU to you DSD! :notworthy Love it! :yay:

Let the fun begin! :user:

Im sorry to hijack your thread but i need help. I cant post any new threads. When i click on thread, its shows where i have to type whatever i want to type and i type a topic. But when i click on the box, the cursor doesnt show so i cant type anything. This also happens when i click on post reply so i always have to use the "quick reply". I dont know why this is happening. Also, when i click on journal, sth is supposed to drop down where it says both "journal" and "my journal" but ti doesnt drop down again when i click on it. The page just goes up and down for a few seconds. So i have to go to user cp to write sth in my journal. Is there anyone that can help me with this?

how come i see that some people post emotions (or the smiley face things) that aren't listed? I've seen some different ones that are not offered to me...where are they getting them froM?

shellzfoshizzle said:
how come i see that some people post emotions (or the smiley face things) that aren't listed? I've seen some different ones that are not offered to me...where are they getting them froM?
You can get them from other websites that offer smiles like
http://fool.exler.ru/en/sm01.htm

Just copy and paste the link as if you are posting an image. Example:
ende.gif

HTH

Back