Emma Update: SHE'S HOME!!!!

Christelyn

Yay! We finally escaped the hospital! The kids were so happy to see her, and she stayed up for a little while to check out her sisters and brother. It was so wonderful...a dream and a prayer come true. It's been a long journey and I'm so grateful that all of you have been there for me in spirit. She's sleeping in our room and she's doing great. I love this.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continued prayers and blessings as she continues to grow into being a completely healthy, beautiful, strong and courageous young woman.

Enjoy your new girl baby! I can't stop smiling.

Last edited:
Yay! We finally escaped the hospital! The kids were so happy to see her, and she stayed up for a little while to check out her sisters and brother. It was so wonderful...a dream and a prayer come true. It's been a long journey and I'm so grateful that all of you have been there for me in spirit. She's sleeping in our room and she's doing great. I love this.
Oooooooooooooooo, Give her a hug for me. She's almost 'my' baby too. :lol:

I love you, Princess Emma :kiss: Sweet sleep little angel. :sleep2: You are so loved and so worth the wait.

Make sure Mommie and Daddie takes lots and lots of pictures to share with us here.

Father God, in the name of Jesus, we dedicate this precious baby to you with all of our hearts; she belongs to you and she will grow in and with you, knowing you and your voice, all the days of her life. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

Cristelyn, whisper this prayer in her ear...

"You are covered in the Blood of Jesus', babygirl. You are covered and protected completely, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet, inside out and around about, Precious Babygirl you are covered under the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ.

No evil shall befall you and no harm shall come near you, not ever. You are sealed in God's Bloodline, for always, Thank you Father God, for this precious baby of Jesus, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Each day, softly whisper 'Jesus' loves you" in her ear.

This seals her awareness of Him in her Spirit...

:blowkiss: :bighug:

Woohoo!! :dance7:

That's awesome! I'm sooo happy to hear this! Been waiting for this praise report. Praise the Lord!! He's been so faithful to you and your princess.

Praise God!!!! I am so glad for you and your family Christelyn! Please update us with pics when you get a free moment:yep: How much does Emma weigh now?

*Singing and clapping hands*" What u know about Jesus? He's alright. What u know about my Jesus? He's alright. Alright, alright!!"

So very happy to hear this wonderful news! :grin: God is so, so good! Lord, you are awesome!! Can't wait to see updated pics!! :yep: :woot:

Sorry I've been down with the flu and I missed this so.....

YAHHHHHHHH!!!!:clap::dance7: I am so happy for you see we told you!!!!! I wish I lived close I would love to come visit. You and Emma take care and don't forget to send her virtual aunts some pictures.

Back