Emma Update: She Comes Home Tomorrow! If...

Christelyn

...she has a good night. That means no breathing problems, spitting up, poor feeding or whatnot. The nurses and doctors have been dangling this carrot in front of us for almost two weeks...we want her home so bad. The kids want their sister and I desperately want us all to be together and not have to commute an hour each way to the hospital. Please...one more prayer...that she has a wonderful night with no reason for the doctors to keep her anymore, and that she comes home and thrives.

Thank you so much for walking this walk with me. We're almost home.

Love,

Chris

Your daughter is healed... I praise God for the day you bring her home.

God bless!

...she has a good night. That means no breathing problems, spitting up, poor feeding or whatnot. The nurses and doctors have been dangling this carrot in front of us for almost two weeks...we want her home so bad. The kids want their sister and I desperately want us all to be together and not have to commute an hour each way to the hospital. Please...one more prayer...that she has a wonderful night with no reason for the doctors to keep her anymore, and that she comes home and thrives.

Thank you so much for walking this walk with me. We're almost home.

Love,

Chris
I'm so happy for Princess Emma's progress. Our God reigns and He is always faithful and in good timing.

Therefore, Princess Emma will be home in God's good timing so that she will never have to hospitalized again.

That is my prayer for you and beautiful Princess Emma and your family. That she will be home in God's good timing. You want her immunity to be strong. With all of these outbreaks of colds and 'flu', especially among children, God is making sure that Emma can handle the resistance to the spread of such from harming her.

I totally and completely support your desires to have her home soon. Even more, I pray for her strength to become even more strong each day. Count these delays a blessing which have incubated her from others who could have passed something onto her.

When she's home, here are some suggestions to protect her while she is still growing strong:

• Keep her away from other children (outside of the immediate family), just until she is adjusted to being home.
  • Wear masks. No one should be offended by this. If so, they're being selfish. Ask the hospital or go to a medical supply store and purchase a box of facial masks. This is for Emma's well being as she continues to grow stronger.
  • Don't allow anyone to kiss her face directly, until she's grown stronger. You may have family and friends who may not 'think' first, before doing so. But it's too easy to 'pass' things on.
With all of this hype about the swine flu and such, it's not worth the risk to Baby Emma's health.

For several weeks, she literally been isolated from exposures to others who may have something to pass on.

Am I sounding mean? I hope not. Princess Emma has become quite a fixture in my heart and I guess you can call me 'protective of her. :love2:

Princess Emma :flowers:

I'm so happy for Princess Emma's progress. Our God reigns and He is always faithful and in good timing.

Therefore, Princess Emma will be home in God's good timing so that she will never have to hospitalized again.

That is my prayer for you and beautiful Princess Emma and your family. That she will be home in God's good timing. You want her immunity to be strong. With all of these outbreaks of colds and 'flu', especially among children, God is making sure that Emma can handle the resistance to the spread of such from harming her.

I totally and completely support your desires to have her home soon. Even more, I pray for her strength to become even more strong each day. Count these delays a blessing which have incubated her from others who could have passed something onto her.

When she's home, here are some suggestions to protect her while she is still growing strong:

• Keep her away from other children (outside of the immediate family), just until she is adjusted to being home.
  • Wear masks. No one should be offended by this. If so, they're being selfish. Ask the hospital or go to a medical supply store and purchase a box of facial masks. This is for Emma's well being as she continues to grow stronger.
  • Don't allow anyone to kiss her face directly, until she's grown stronger. You may have family and friends who may not 'think' first, before doing so. But it's too easy to 'pass' things on.
With all of this hype about the swine flu and such, it's not worth the risk to Baby Emma's health.

For several weeks, she literally been isolated from exposures to others who may have something to pass on.

Am I sounding mean? I hope not. Princess Emma has become quite a fixture in my heart and I guess you can call me 'protective of her. :love2:

Princess Emma :flowers:

I ABSOLUTELY agree with everything you're saying, and will act accordingly. We have some safety measures already in place, but asking people to wear masks in not a bad idea at all.

Thank you for all your advice and prayers.

Do you have an update today. Did Miss Emma do well last night?

I would also get some wipes the large containers and keep the doors, handles, bannisters wiped regularly. And keep your hands washed before you have to hold her or change her when possible.

I am so happy for all of your. God is turning your test into a testimony now.

Blessings.

I ABSOLUTELY agree with everything you're saying, and will act accordingly. We have some safety measures already in place, but asking people to wear masks in not a bad idea at all.

Thank you for all your advice and prayers.
:bighug: I'm so glad I didn't appear too harsh.

My babies weren't premies, but I was still putting up walls and barriers when they first came home. It was 'Fort Knox' up in my home.... :takecover: :lachen:

I think many home vistors will understand, especially with all of the concerns and precautions regarding the swine flu issue.

At work, I've banned :ban: everyone away from my desk... :nono2: :look:

More hugs for Princess Emma: :huggle:

Back