Emergency Prayer Request

Leigh

Hi Ladies,

My job is scheduled to end tomorrow. I ask that you remember me in prayer. I’ve applied for 2 positions. Both are in the same pay range. I would probably get more for my second choice since I have more experience, however, God is good and can do all things including giving me the position and compensating me well for it. My manager spoke to the person who I would report to should I get the position and found out it was transferred out of her department. She gave me the name and number of the person to whom I would report. I left her a voicemail and sent an e-mail but haven’t heard from her yet.

I was hesitant to post this since whenever you put something out there the devil gets involved. Then I realized that in and of itself was a ploy of satan’s so that we wouldn’t come together and pray. :( What we’re hoping is that I will get the position and be able to start right away. So there won’t be any break in employment. So if you guys will pray for me tonight, tomorrow morning and any other time during the day, I would greatly appreciate it. I want the position and I want to be well compensated for it. Now if God has something better I ask that you pray He will reveal it and place me there by Friday of this week. At the very least in enough time for me to get a paycheck before Christmas. And not necessarily to buy stuff but to keep on track with the bills. Though I would like some spending change too. :D

Thanks Ladies :)

I will say a prayer for you! Yes, God is Good and he's promised to keep us through the good and the bad. I don't know what his plan for you is right now but I do know that he wants you to have faith in Him and his ability and willingness to hear prayer and answer it!

Father we pray for Leigh that You God will provide her another job. We know God when you allow things to end it is because you have another beginning. We thank you for our sister reaching out for prayer and we declare victory right now over her life. We plead the blood of Jesus that You will meet her needs and provide and anwser to her prayers speedily in Jesus name. Give her guidiance on the new job and the direction you are going to take her make it plain to her so she will know which way to go. In Jesus mighty name we consider it done and know God you are going to move on her behalf so increase her faith. AMEN!!!

Okay. My position is not ending today but Friday. My manager asked if I could stay until the end of the week. The ball is rolling on the position I applied for. I’m trusting God to open some doors for me. Thanks for your prayers ladies.

I will also pray for you Leigh. By God's grace may you recieve the position you seek. I pray that God will open the door of opportunity, success and prosperity onto. I also thank the lord almighty that you have turned your concerns to Jesus and through him we can do all things that give us strenghth in his name I pray AMEN.

star said:
Father we pray for Leigh that You God will provide her another job. We know God when you allow things to end it is because you have another beginning. We thank you for our sister reaching out for prayer and we declare victory right now over her life. We plead the blood of Jesus that You will meet her needs and provide and anwser to her prayers speedily in Jesus name. Give her guidiance on the new job and the direction you are going to take her make it plain to her so she will know which way to go. In Jesus mighty name we consider it done and know God you are going to move on her behalf so increase her faith. AMEN!!!

Amen and Amen!!!

Back