Emergency: Checking One More Time Before I Relax to Make Sure I Don't End Up Bald

leona2025

So I'm a self relaxer. Been doing it since I was 15. I'm switching to ORS regular after much debating about the Optimum Super that I have wasting away in my product stash. I'm just trying to make sure that it is ok to use John Frieda Luminous Color glazes after I wash my relaxer out. I got the clear one, but I'm really thinking about going back and getting the red too and mixing them together. What do you ladies think? Should I use my Porosity Controlbefore are after applying color?

So I'm a self relaxer. Been doing it since I was 15. I'm switching to ORS regular after much debating about the Optimum Super that I have wasting away in my product stash. I'm just trying to make sure that it is ok to use John Frieda Luminous Color glazes after I wash my relaxer out. I got the clear one, but I'm really thinking about going back and getting the red too and mixing them together. What do you ladies think? Should I use my Porosity Controlbefore are after applying color?

It's okay to use a color glaze right after a relaxer. That's actually when stylists usually prefer to do it. As far as the PC, I can't really answer that question because I've never used the stuff on my head. I would think maybe after to maximize color retention, but maybe someone else will chime in.

You were answering my post as I was answering yours, lol. What do you think about mixing the clear and the red or maybe even the red and brown?

You were answering my post as I was answering yours, lol. What do you think about mixing the clear and the red or maybe even the red and brown?

you could do either or. If you mix the red & brown, its gonna be very subtle, kinda in the auburn family.

Back