Emergencee is...

KinksnCurlz

...the sh*t!!!! LOL
Seriously tho, it is. I used it this weekend and my hair never felt so soft AFTER a protein treatment. This is going to be my NEW STAPLE PROTEIN PRODUCT.

Thanks to EVERYBODY that's been trying to get me on the emergencee wagon /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

ETA: This is coming from a LONGGGG time aphoghee supporter. Aphogee ain't got NOTHING on Emergencee /images/graemlins/nono.gif LOL

Since i've used both I would have to say 7 days before... emergencee... 7 days afterwards... emergencee... LOL
im really STUCK on emergencee rite now...hahaha

[ QUOTE ]
Lucky you, it make my hair feel like ish /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? I'm sorry. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Did you poo afterwards w/a moisturizing poo? Was it then followed by a moisturizing conditioner? I've found that it's best when used w/other Nexxus products as directed. Did you reclaim any lost curl?

I bought the therapee and humectress like the directions tell you and everything. I didn't regain curl at least not yet. But the good thing is that the parts that are straight are hidden by other curly parts. My hair was snapping off as I rinsed the Emergencee out. I used the whole 6 ounces of humectress trying to make my hair soft again and still had to use Biolage Ultrahydrating after that to regain softness. My hair doesn't like nexxus in general I am thinking except for Keraphix.

[ QUOTE ]
I bought the therapee and humectress like the directions tell you and everything. I didn't regain curl at least not yet. But the good thing is that the parts that are straight are hidden by other curly parts. My hair was snapping off as I rinsed the Emergencee out. I used the whole 6 ounces of humectress trying to make my hair soft again and still had to use Biolage Ultrahydrating after that to regain softness. My hair doesn't like nexxus in general I am thinking except for Keraphix.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif How long did you leave it in? Did you use heat? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cute, Instead of using Humectress alone following the use of Humectress, I used Bone Marrow for 20 minutes, because Emergencee is pretty strong stuff. I then used Humectress as a leave-in and my hair felt wonderful.

Try using something that will hydrate your hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Cute, Instead of using Humectress alone following the use of Humectress, I used Bone Marrow for 20 minutes, because Emergencee is pretty strong stuff. I then used Humectress as a leave-in and my hair felt wonderful.

Try using something that will hydrate your hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's true. I use Humectress w/Lacio Lacio and it makes my hair feel so soft. No matter how dry I feel after any treatment. I'm wondering why the hair would have been breaking though. I've never heard that before. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Hey Ladies,

I have a couple of follow up questions about Emergence. I see that it is safe to use alongside a protein conditioner like Keraphix but how often should you be using it? Can you switch between the Kearphix and Emergence every other week or perhaps use each 1x a month? Also is it essential to use Nexxus Therappe and Humecto with Emergence? Could you use Kenra? I currently have Kenra MC and MS. Thanks for the info. I am just dying to see if I can jump on this bandwagon too. /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ladies,

I have a couple of follow up questions about Emergence. I see that it is safe to use alongside a protein conditioner like Keraphix but how often should you be using it? Can you switch between the Kearphix and Emergence every other week or perhaps use each 1x a month? Also is it essential to use Nexxus Therappe and Humecto with Emergence? Could you use Kenra? I currently have Kenra MC and MS. Thanks for the info. I am just dying to see if I can jump on this bandwagon too. /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I switch between KeraPhix and Emergencee every other week. I don't use Therappe; I just never bought it, but I follow up using Emergencee with a light wash and then apply bone marrow for 20 minutes, rinse and then apply humectress as a leave-in.

The last time I used Emergencee I poo'ed the first time w/KeraCare detangling (all I had to waste & was low on Therrape) and my hair felt drier than usual. I poo'ed w/Therrape after the protein and conditioned as usual. Based on that experiment, I will be using Therrape or Nexxus Botanoil poos from here on out. Therrape is so moisturizing that I think you sacrifice a bit when you don't use something as moisturizing as it. Now that's not to say it was a bust, but my hair is very soft so any changes make me an unhappy camper /images/graemlins/naughty.gif .

I wouldn't use Keraphix @ the same time. Save that for an omni-pak or protopak? mixed w/Humectress. I just did it after rinsing my relaxer and my hair is buttery soft /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif.

I did my one week post-relaxer Emergencee treatement yesterday also. And I could really tell the difference in my hair texture after the emergencee. It just felt stronger and not weak and limp. Once I shampooed out the Emergencee, I actually followed it up with Keraphix for 10 minutes (no heat). Rinsed and then deep conditioned with a mixture of (Humectress, NTM Deep Recovery Mask & Coconut Oil). Rinsed & followed that up with my leave-in.

When I took out my braids for the summer at the end of August I used Emergencee and then again 10 days before my touch up. I've been in love with it ever since. I threw out my Aphogee then and refuse to go back to it. I only use Emergencee, Keraphix and GPB for protein treatments now.

Back