Emeraldsky re. Lanza Leave In.

I just checked my dresser and noticed I have sachet samples from the Urban Elements and the Straight Line.

Here are the top few ingredients of the Urban elements leave in. Tell me if they match the one you have or not:

Water/Eau (aqua), cetrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, keratin bond system, jojoba oil, comfrey leaf extract, propylene glycol, rosemary leaf extract, peppemint extract, biotin, lecithin, lactic acid, allantoin.

These are the top few ingredients in order. If these match your Re Balance one they I may already have the same one.

Writing on back of sachet: Urban elements provides all the essentials for your daily urban lifestyle. with protective botanicals and conditioning proteins for your hairs urban survival. Leave in Condiitioner is a light replenishing conditioner that adds incredible body and sheen without weighing down the hair. Biotin and jojoba extracs protect the hair while lecithin improves combatibility... elimininating static and frizz. Leave in for best results. Rinse out for light conditining.

All those ingredients are in the re balance leave in that I have.
There are two Urban Elements leave in conditioners and I forgot which is the old re balance leave in.
The ingredients in several of their leave in conditioners are very similar so I emailed L'anza to be sure, I'll post when I get a reply.

I have another L'anza leave in and the ingredients are very similar to the re balance leave in however I got different results, my hair wasn't as soft and moisturized so while similar the results can be different in my experience.
HTH
smile.gif

here's the remainder of the ingredients. If they are in yours then I do have the 're balance' leave in, just the new name:

ethlhexyl methoxycinnamate, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance, fd&c yellow no.5, fd&C no. 40.

If they are the same then I'll know to just get this one. I just saw the other leave in conditioner for urban elements - the spray on one....

It has the ingredients you listed except for ethlhexyl methoxycinnamate, fd&c yellow no.5, fd&c no. 40.
Here is a list of all the ingredients in the order they appear, when I get a response from L'anza about the renamed re balance leave in I'll post their response.

Ingredients:

Water, cetrimonium bromide/bromate, cetyl alcohol, keratin bond system, biotin, jojoba oil extract, comfrey root extract, rosemary extract, nettle extract, clove extract, peppermint extract, lecithin, lactic acid, allantoin, octyl methoxycinnamate, propylparaben, fragrance, parfum and caramel.

Thanks, they are very similar but not quite identical. I'm calling Lanza to find out about Re-Balance. I know that when they repackaged the protein plus shampoo a couple of ingredients changed too so we'll see if that's what happened here.

We'll compare the response that we both get.

Thanks again.

Brownrelaxedhair,

Here is a copy of the response I got from L'anza:

Thank you for your recent email. In response to your inquiry, please be
advised, that L'anza's original product line, Rebalance has been
repackaged into the "Urban Elements" line. They are still the same great
products they have always been and there have been no changes to the
ingredients. The only difference between the two leave in conditioners,
is one is a spray. The Spray Leave-In Conditioner is our newest
conditioner in the Urban Elements line.

Thank you for your interest in L'anza.
------------------------------

So when I run out of the ReBalance leave-in I will purchase the Urban Elements leave in which is supposed to be the same. HTH!
smile.gif

Thanks for the info. I thought that was what happened. But as our ingredient shows, there was still some tweaking done (as was done with Lanza protein plus shampoo when the packaging was updated).

Hopefully the new one performs as good as the original that you have.

I'll look around for the old version though (after July of course). Yes yes Challengers I HAVEN"T forgotten.....
perplexed.gif

Back