ELucence V.S. Deep Brilliance!!!!

offthechainliz

I went into trade secrets in a nearby mall looking for elucence. they said they were no longer carrying elucence products. I went to a JC penny salon in the same mall, and they didn't have elucence but behold, they had deep brillance.
shocked.gif
I almost broke down and bought it but I've been hearing relatively good raves about both.
so I wanted to know, should I just try to buy the elucence online or go with the deep brillance.

And for those who have tried both, which one is better.

so many products.....so little time.
blush.gif

what's a girl to do?

Elucence is a very good line. However, I prefer the Deep Brilliance products. The results are a little better. And the Deep Brilliance is easier to access (no shipping and handling).

Good Luck,

MissB

what deep brilliance products have you all used and which ones do you prefer...*my car is running waiting to go to JC Penney's.

Honey Jammz82,

I tried that Hydration shampoo and the Reconstruct Conditioner. I liked both products.

Don't keep your motor running too long!

Happy Shopping,

MissB

I wonder how the Deep Brilliance will work for natural hair..I am tempted to try it but for some reason I can't get over the 4 ounce size of the Deep Brilliance conditioner.

*cue music*
Last episode, the girls were going nuts over Surge hair revitalizer. As the initial craze began to die down, it seemed it was about time for a new product to rave about. Supergirl and ArmyQT lead the way, as the LHCF members slowly begin to gain interest in a Farouk line, Deep Brilliance. Better than Elucence? Could it be? And you can get it at JC Penney? How convenient! That conditioner is HOW MUCH for 4 ounces??? Will the DP products continue to gain popularity, or will the pricey conditioners turn some people off? Find out next time, on the LHCF Product Junkie Hour. Until then, I'm your host, BlackCardinal, reminding you that all the products in the world can't fix bad hair habits, but there certainly is no reason to only have one kind of conditioner
wink.gif

*fade music*

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
OH my God, gurl...you are a fool!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She's definitely a fool........
rofl.gif
Keep the laughs coming girl!!!!!

BC,

You are TOO much! I'll be awaiting your screen play
smile.gif
--

Well guys, I will say that I do like DB products better than Elucence. I do love Elucence though and it definitely comes in 2nd place in my book. I have tried the Hydration Shampoo, Moisture Shine Treatment, Reconstructor (can you say slippilicious?) . I also recently (yesterday) the Purity shampoo to use as a clarifying shampoo. It says that it deep cleans without stripping. Oh, and I forgot, I use the Manage Leave-In also. All of these are the BEST, most wonderful hair products in the world (I haven't tried the Purity yet). They have converted me right on out of PJism.
smile.gif

Supergirl,
How often do u wash and conditioner with DB? I know that the jar is really small so I was wondering if u use DB more than once a week? Also have u ever roller setted your hair after using DB? I ordered the shampoo and conditioner yesterday, thats y I am asking so many questions :-).

Supergirl,
How often do u wash and conditioner with DB? I know that the jar is really small so I was wondering if u use DB more than once a week? Also have u ever roller setted your hair after using DB? I ordered the shampoo and conditioner yesterday, thats y I am asking so many questions :-).

Supergirl,

Well, let's see--

I've never rollerset my own hair after DB, but my stylist did. It came out nice and soft, yet full.

I only use my DB products once a week. If I want to do a mid-week shampoo or conditioner wash, I will use my Elucence products with Biolage leave-in. I agree they are too expensive and too special to use more than once a week:) --I get about 2 1/2 uses out of one jar of the conditioner though because it's so concentrated. But I stay stocked up on it now
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BlackCardinal said:
*cue music*
Last episode, the girls were going nuts over Surge hair revitalizer. .....
*fade music*

[/ QUOTE ]

you are to funny but oh so true,
grin.gif

I found a few salons near by that sell elucence. I think
I 'll try that first since it's been around longer and just watch and see
sekret.gif
where this DB heads.

Back