Elucence Relaxer

jamaicanadian

...Is seems like lots of people have been raving over the moisture balancing shampoo and conditioner. Has anyone ever tried the relaxers? If so what were your results.

Maybe if you do a search you can find some responses..but from what I remember..it's suppose to be GREAT!!!

I had a bad experience with it. But once I point it out to my hair stylist du jour that I have weird hair, they really look it and agree. Very fine, and a slightly resistant curl (thank god it's thick). I made her switch to one I had success with. But I'm not the norm, alot of people have success with Affirm too. I didn't.

Good luck.

Pebbles uses it and loves it. I tried it but as it happens, lye relaxers aren't for me (i tried the lye version). I know there are some other LHCFers who like it.

i tried it and it worked well for me. i cant compare it to other lye relaxers b/c i was using no lye before.

I have it and have only used it once. At first I liked it cause it left my hair more texturized then totally straight but now I'm not sure. Cream of nature lye relaxed my hair pretty straight and left a very slight curl pattern so I'm thinking about going back to that.

[ QUOTE ]
offthechainliz said:
I have it and have only used it once. At first I liked it cause it left my hair more texturized then totally straight but now I'm not sure. Cream of nature lye relaxed my hair pretty straight and left a very slight curl pattern so I'm thinking about going back to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you could try the extra strength version.

Back