Elucence Relaxer Lovers

Ntrlmystik

I am contemplating getting a relaxer and I called Lisa Pleasant from Pleasant Image to get some information about Elucence. During our chat, she informed me that Elucence has made a new shea butter blend relaxer. She told me that she is going to have it up on her site within a few weeks. In case you are interested, she cannot sell relaxers to consumers but if you have a stylist (friend, cousin, auntie, etc) that provides a license number, she can. Just some info I am throwing out there. She was extemely helpful and nice. Regardless of my decision, I will definitely do business with her!

DISCLAIMER: This is my experience/opinion.

When I first joined this site, I ordered Elucence MB Poo and Condish from Lisa. She was indeed very friendly and was extremely helpful before I ordered. However when the Company inadvertantly duplicated my order and I received 2 packages of poo and condish 1 day apart, I called Lisa, left a message. When she returned my call I explained THEIR mistake and offered to return the unwanted items (I was never charged for the extra ones). Of course, she was very appreciative and agreed to pay for the cost of mailing them back to her, thanked me for my honesty and promised to get back to me to make arrangements.

Well, I never heard from her again, she never returned any of my subsequent calls and CHARGED my CC for the items they sent to me in error. It's situations like this that make people think twice about being honest and volunteering information in future when businesses make mistakes in their favor. I know I will...

Anyway, good luck with your order if and when you make it. I won't be dealing with them again.

Oh, and I've never used Elucence relaxer!

*bump*

I have three jars of the elucence gentle relaxer that I'm thinking about using or either giving away...but that new shea butter relaxer has me wanting to stick with elucence.

thats what my stylist used on me 2 months when i decided to go relaxed again. i like it. i love elucence products though. :lick:

I have decided to get a relaxer and the stylist ordered it for me and I got it yesterday (My experience with the service was great.) It's a normal relaxer with shea butter conditioning...I will probaby get my hair done some time after Christmas so I will let everyone know then how it worked out. Hopefully it can come out as nice as your hair Peacelove...its soooo full an thick

VinDieselWifey: Your hair is gorgeous!

Last edited:
Back