Elucence products

BrownBetty

What is your experience with the Eluence products? I am curious about moisture benefits shampoo, moisture balancing conditioner, and extended mositure repair treatment? I have 4b hair.

MissVee -

I use all three and they are EXCELLENT! I've never had a problem with any of them. You should try them.

Kedra

p.s. uh oh, i see in your signature that you're a product junkie. sorry!
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
Are the products good for natural hair types?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. I am a 4b natural and the moisture benefits shampoo and conditioner work great on my hair. I love the conditioner.

Chipmunk, does the conditioner work really good after a protein treatment like Aphogee? Thanks for answering.

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
Chipmunk, does the conditioner work really good after a protein treatment like Aphogee? Thanks for answering.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't used it after Aphogee, only after CPR (I know it's not nearly as strong), and it worked great.

I got rid of my protein conditioner by Elucence (extended moisture) but I love all the rest of Elucence products. I'm almost out of the shampoo so I think this time I'm going to get the gallon. I always buy the 32 oz size and I'm going to get the oil spray.

I've never tried the extended moisture treatment, but the moisture benefits shampoo and moisture balancing conditioner work very well for me. I only use the shampoo about once per month and it cleans my hair well without stripping it of moisture.

[ QUOTE ]
kedra70 said:
MissVee -

I use all three and they are EXCELLENT! I've never had a problem with any of them. You should try them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto
up.gif

I recently did a poll on this product line after hearing, over time, such positive comments. The last time I checked the results the MB shampoo was 93% favorable, MB conditioner 100% favorable, and the Repair tx 77% favorable from those who participated in the poll. I'm happy (grossly understated, excited is more like it) to say that yesterday I order everything they offer except for the repair treatment (I already own one by QP), the spritz and the relaxer. I can't remember the lady who took my order but she was very knowledgeable, kind,and generous. The process so far is so good. Hopefully the delivery time won't be long.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
gvsugirl said:
Is anyone else experiencing problems when trying to make a purchase?

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of problems did you have? I didn't have any when I ordered mine. I thought the service was very good. My order came 3 or 4 days after I placed it.

[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
I got rid of my protein conditioner by Elucence (extended moisture) but I love all the rest of Elucence products.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you get rid of the protein conditioner? I have some and haven't experienced any problems with it.

Hi ladies!
I just had my hair relaxed on December 22, 2003, after 13 weeks and I took my elucence to my stylist because I had already started using it and had no intentions of changing. She is a diehard Avlon product user and we both love Keracare. She absolutely fell in love with it!!!! I asked her why she loved it so much and she stated that it was creamy, which meant that it would rinse out easily, and that it broke down really nicely as well. She also loved my grapefruit neutralizing shampoo and I told her where my hubby, (a stylist who doesn't "do" hair, but gets me whatever I want) gets our Elucence products. I left my products there with her so she could do her touch-up with it, because she takes good care of me. My sister and I split the big tub of regular relaxer and she said she would be using it from now on. My stylist is amazing and completely supports my hair goals. She said she wants my hair over the back of her chair by the spring and was more excited about my growth than me.....well, almost as excited. Now, if only I knew how to post some photos....HELP!
spinning.gif

Yay for you diva4life
clap.gif

I am so happy to see that you have a supportive stylist. They are worth their weight in gold
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing Diva4life. I came very close to ordering the relaxer but I chickened out. The sales rep was telling me about her experience w/the no lye but I have been using the lye. Which type are you using? The lye or no-lye?

Spagirl,

Personally, I love the relaxer and am sold on the benefits of using a lye relaxer. I've also used the moisture balance shampoo and the conditioner as well. Loved them all! My hair is finally growing again and I attribute this to quality products and a supportive stylist, and much prayer, of course.

I bought elucence clarifying shampoo, moisture benefits shampoo and conditioner earlier this month and have used it about 11 times so far.

I truly love the clarifying shampoo, it cleanses without stripping and the moisture benefits shampoo because it is the most silky shampoo I have ever used.
The conditioner is okay as a rinse out, but great as a leave in. I will definately be repurchasing.

Sia

Back