Elucence products results pics posted

Miss_Jetsetter

Hey ya'll,

I went crazy with the elucence products a couple of weeks ago and I added pictures to my album. The password is: notrolls

I really like their line. I was pleased. Yay Elucence!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Your sister is tooooo FUNNY :lol: She will come to the light onve she sees how fast your hair is progressing :)
Your hair looks nice silky and shiny, oh la la :grin:

Thanks Dana! Yea, she's a trip. You should hear how loud she sighs whenever she knows I'm taking self portraits of my hair progress!

I've been eye-balling the elucence products for a while. I got the silk hydrating elixir at a LHCF meeting and I've been wanting to try their other stuff ever since. I've heard really good stuff about their moisturizing shampoo. I'm trying to be good and use up the stuff I have, though. Then here you come posting about how fab it is and showin pics of the silky results. Ohhhh the temptation! :lol:

ETA: Oh, lordy. I SWEAR I have not been on this forum almost 24 hours. I just don't log out when I leave. Seriously, though. I need to go read a book :bookworm:

Last edited:
Your hair looks great! :) Very shiny!

My next purchase will definitely be Elucence poo & MC. I have had this product on my list for a month...:)

Miss_Jettsetter, your hair looks great as always. Thanks for sharing the results. I hear so many things about Elucence. Your 'do proves it. :up:

Thanks for the compliments, ya'll!

Yes, Elucence really impressed me, because I'm telling ya, when that humidity hits my hair, usually, there is no turning back! It gets really frizzy and has a cotton-like appearance.

Previously I was using NTM poo and condtioner along with generic joico for the protein and setting with pantene relaxed and natural. NTM is a wonderful line and I will continue to use it because it left my hair unbelievebly soft. I only tried Elucence out of sheer curiosity from using the relaxer and hearing good things about it on the board. Their Serious Shining Spray does exactly that! Love it! There products all seemed to have great quality and they all smelled yummy! I can't wait to wash tommorow. Thanks for checking them out everyone!

Your hair looks great love the shine.
The lady in the salon tried to tell me how great the shine spray is and I passed will definitely purchase the next time.
I have the whole line except the shine spray and elixir.

Miss Jetsetter, your hair looks great. I was totally convinced that this is a great line. I went to the website last night and made a few purchases myself. I ordered the MS, MC and the Foam Wrap. I will order the silkening Elixir and the Shine spray on Friday. I can't wait to receive them. Thanks for posting your results.!!!!

Ms Jetsetter,

Your hair came out really great! It looks quite soft, lush, and shiny! ;) I have been meaning to try these product (the PJ in me). :lachen: The thought of $80 is making me cringe tho'. Good results you have there.

Your hair looks wonderful. I have to run outta this thread now though. I do not need to buy another line of products! I'm already resisting the urge to buy NTM.........

Your hair came out really pretty, MissJetsetter. It looks very healthy and shiny :up:! I am SO curious about Elucence, but I'm trying to get a hold on these product jones I have :look: .

Thanks again, everyone, for the wonderful compliments...the encouragement is great!

Anyway, the $80 spluge was just me wanting to get everything at one time, and somewhat my "Christmas Gift" to myself. Originally, when I was ordering the products, I was like, 'Oh Lord, am I really spending all this money on this stuff?' BUT!! I'm glad to say that it was money well spent and I do not regret it at all.

I think that the particular products that stood out the most to me were, the Clarifying shampoo, the moisture benefits shampoo, the serious shing spray, and the setting lotion. The clarifying 'poo was GREAT. Cleaned my hair throughly and was not stripping at all. The moisture benefits shampoo was pretty moisterizing, at least for a shampoo IMO, so at least it does what it says.

As far as the serious shining spray, the only complaint i have is, WHY oh WHY does it not come any bigger?!?!? That stuff is the TRUTH, ya'll. Blows any oilsheen, Shining serum, glosser, whatever, out of the water. I'm biting my nails already because I'm already half way through it and I know I'm going to be ordering quite a bit in the very near future. Oh yea, and it does not weigh your hair down in any way, shape or form.

The setting lotion (which is actually a foam) smells LOVELY and they give you a good amount of it. It really hooked my rollerset up. Love it, and will purchase again.

As for the others, lets see... The Silk hydrating elixir was cool. It didn't blow my mind or anything, but I'm not knocking it. To me, it compares to Keracare silken seal, but a little more 'gooey'. I plan on using it on my ends when I rollerset.

The moisture benefits conditioner is a great leave in. As a rinse out, it's okay. i've had better. But i used this in my baggie while i was wearing my phony pony for work and it left my hair super moisterized.

As far as the extended repair treatment, it was great on my hair. But it was no better than my generic joico or my nexxus emergencee. I plan on alternating it between the other two when I do protein treatments.

So there you have it. I'm impressed because this is coming from a girl who had 'soft', cotton-like, frizzy hair all of my life. I used to want to KILL for one of those silky, wrap like do's i would always see girls with. i think I'm finally getting a little closer to acheiving this.

Yay Elucence!!

I just want to know if the volume clarifying shampoo is good for our hair because of the saliclic acid? also which do I do first?

Back