Elucence Prices

MissB

I have a little drop of Elucence conditioner left in the bottle. I decided to replenish with the liter bottle. I noticed the following prices:

Havana: $29.99
Elucence/Kenra/Elasta: $30.00 + 5.95 (shipping and handling)
pleasantimage.com: $17.00

Why are the two so much higher than pleasantimage? I can purchase an additional product for the price difference. I am just venting...

MissB

[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
I have a little drop of Elucence conditioner left in the bottle. I decided to replenish with the liter bottle. I noticed the following prices:

Havana: $29.99
Elucence/Kenra/Elasta: $30.00 + 5.95 (shipping and handling)
pleasantimage.com: $17.00

Why are the two so much higher than pleasantimage? I can purchase an additional product for the price difference. I am just venting...

MissB

[/ QUOTE ]
I always order directly from Pleasant Image.... I understand you are just venting ...but actually you should look at it as helping someone else out who may not realized they can get it cheaper at one place as opposed to another.
Just order like you would anything else ...where ever you get the most for your money.

Thanks for cheering me up. It has always frustrated me that hair dressers mark up the products significantly and this was just the last straw.

Wow Miss B--that's pretty bad that we can get Elucence cheaper from someone other than the manufacturer. I can understand your vent. I'm glad we know the best place to get it
smile.gif

Back