Elucence Order

aileendq

I finally ordered Elucence Moisture Benifit Shampoo and Conditioner. Has anyone had any problems ordering from Pleasant Image? They sent me an e-mail, charged my card, but still no package. They didn't give me an ETA or a tracking #.

TIA

I've ordered from them and got my order with a few days. Pleasant Image sent me an e-mail of the order and when it was shipped. I don't remember having a tracking number either. When did you place your order?

if you have any other problems, i know of a distributor that you can order from who is fantastic and quick. if you need his info, pm me and i'll let you know.

I've ordered from Pleasant Image before, and no I didn't have any problems. I think it took less than a week for my order to come.

No problems here. I placed an order on a Monday and received an email saying that they will notify me when the product will be shipped. They emailed me saying that it was being shipped that Wednesday and I received the package Friday of the same week. What did the email they sent you say?

Okay, I got it about 20 minutes after I posted. I was being impatient. Stuff smells great. Made me hungry. Anyone use the cond. as a deep cond. with heat?

I always order form naturallycurly- I wish I could have told you- there is 20% discount on everything there if you type in ivillage and they sale elucence- I just picked up a liter of poo and conditioner.

natstar said:
I always order form naturallycurly- I wish I could have told you- there is 20% discount on everything there if you type in ivillage and they sale elucence- I just picked up a liter of poo and conditioner.

I never knew this and I'm almost out of the poo and con. Thanks for the info!

Back