Elucence or Keracare

angelbaby

I just need to know which products worked better for your hair. I am in LOVE with Elucence and I ordered some for my mother and gave my sister a sample. When she told her hairdresser about it he said that he didn't like it and would order Keracare for her. If my memory serves me correctly, these are the products I ordered with my Affirm the first time around and ended up throwing them out. For those of you who have used both, which did you like best and why, disregarding the price of both.

angelbaby said:
I just need to know which products worked better for your hair. I am in LOVE with Elucence and I ordered some for my mother and gave my sister a sample. When she told her hairdresser about it he said that he didn't like it and would order Keracare for her. If my memory serves me correctly, these are the products I ordered with my Affirm the first time around and ended up throwing them out. For those of you who have used both, which did you like best and why, disregarding the price of both.

I like Keracare. I like the way it detangles and defines the coily texture of my hiar. i haven't found a shampoo that gives results as good as this one, not even Elucence. I thought the Elucence was just "alright" in my opinion, so I sold it. Keracare is probably the # 1 shampoo that I will always repurchase because it works even after I cut my relaxed ends off and became fully natural.

Last edited:
I like both. Elucence MB shampoo & conditoner are my staples. The MB conditoner is a must because it's the only conditioner that detangle my hair even at 10 weeks post. I use MB conditioner as a detangler or when I just want a quick wash.

Keracare Humecto is my staple deep condtioner treatment along with Elasta QP DPR-11. Keracare's shampoo is okay and a good detangler but my hair responds better to Elucence's shampoo.

Elucence has the olive oil which is a plus and Keracare is excellent for detangling. I love them both but I would probably take Elucence over Keracare due to the olive oil in Elucence. :)

Miosy said:
I like both. Elucence MB shampoo & conditoner are my staples. The MB conditoner is a must because it's the only conditioner that detangle my hair even at 10 weeks post. I use MB conditioner as a detangler or when I just want a quick wash.

Keracare Humecto is my staple deep condtioner treatment along with Elasta QP DPR-11. Keracare's shampoo is okay and a good detangler but my hair responds better to Elucence's shampoo.

I used to like the Humecto Conditioner before I grew my hair out natural. Now it seems like it doesn't work as well on my natural hair as it did on my relaxed hair. After I finish up my 5lb tub, I will probably have to find something else to deep condition with.

Back