Elucence MB + Jojoba= Moisturized hair

ms_kenesha

Last night I went into the bathroom and put Elucence MB Conditioner all over my hair and combed it with a wide tooth comb, then I put a nozzle on my bottle of jojoba oil and put that on my scalp (parting with the nozzle applying it to the parts), lastly I used a soft boars brush and brushed my hair into a ponytail(no holder) and twisted my hair into a lil bun and pinned it with a bobby pin. I then put a scarf on my head to go to sleep(which came off in the middle of the night),
sleeping.gif
but what do I wake up to? Soft, moisturized beautiful hair from root to tip! I think I just found a new nighttime routine, which means I'm due for a new bottle of Elucence MB Conditioner!!!
weird.gif

Hey Ms Kenesha!

I am currently using diluted Elucence MB as one of my moisturizers. I really like it. I'm tempted to add jojoba oil and/or Unfrizz Taming Creme becasue I like those on my hair as well but not too sure if they'll work well together. I like mixing stuff together so I'm always to add s/t --- I've also been thinking of adding Vive serum to it and/or a smidge of LUST.

I know --I know--
nuts.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Kenesha,
wave.gif

Have you tried a satin bonnet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one, but I can't find it. I know it's somewhere around this place!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So you did this on dry hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup dry hair. So many people had mentioned that they used Elucence MB to do dry sets, so the first time I used it on my dry hair was to do bantu knots to make waves and it worked well, so I figured hey why not as a regular moisturizer?
think.gif

Back