Electric Hair Rake??? Quick Hair Growth???

TwistNMx

Has anyone heard of the "Hair Rake?"
look.gif

I was told by a local salon that uses it on clients that it helps stimulate the follicle and help with rapid hair growth. They charge $5. The Bombay Salon additional to other hair services they provide. The Bombay Salon's website: http://www.bombhair.com/bombay1.htm (They also have pictures of their results).
I did a little research and found a UK site a few months ago (I don't remember the URL)...who sells something similar for I think over $500.00.
Has anyone heard of this? I thought it might be a SHAM, so I also checked with another hair professional at "Sally's" and she told me that some salons use it, however she says that legally she cannot tell me that it assists with "hair growth". Any comments would be appreciated.
smile.gif

I've heard about it. I was looking for one a while back, and when I heard how expensive they are, I stopped looking and asking about them
look.gif

I'm a newbie and this post is old but I may own what you are talking about High Priestess. When I lost my hair a while back I went to a salon and had treatments done with a ultra violet high frequency rake. It did make my hair grow. I purchased one later through mail order ($200). I use it on occasions, but would like more information about it.

Back